Older women help...

Sup NT,
I meet this women the other day she sent her friend to get my number. So we link up the next day and I find out she is 30 with a 7 yr old son, I'm 22 but I told her I was 25.

Anyway she was the coolest/baddest girl Ive chilled with in a while. Convo was nice and she smokes and drinks which I thought  was cool. So anyway after dinner we went to her apartment rooftop made out blazed then went back to her apartment where I got some of the nicest sexing Ive gotten in a while, but I was so blasted I didnt bust but she popped off like 3 times. anyway shorty lives like 5 mins from job and I was thinking this is great I got a FWB right near work and she is hot!

So next day I text her and shorty is taking crazy long to respond but i thought nothing of it, she eventually responds and we make plans to link up again, this time her son wont be home so I could beat it up the way I want to. anyway time goes on and eventually time comes for me to leave work and i text her "yo are we still on for tonight?".... I get no response... I just charge it to the game and call it a night

Next day she text me how she was shopping for furniture for her new apartment and she was exhausted, I say its all good no problem. This whole time I'm not trying to show this girl that I'm sweating her so I'm playing it cool. I eventually cracked and text her:

"hey when im gonna see you again I wanna tear your sexy *+% up"

she respond lets hang out tomorrow. she sets the plan which was we would first go to her spot, blaze, then go to a lounge then back to her house to spend the night 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

So work end and and when im leaving my office I text her "Hey im headed home see you in a few hours"

9pm comes and she next hit me up or anything so I call her, no pickup, then I text her "I called to see if you were still down to chill tonight so let me know"

She doesn't respond, so like 2 hours later I get tight and text her "YO dont waste my time like this again"

Next day she hit me with a text saying, "I ended up in the hospital last night. TTYL"

I respond: "My bad thought u stood me up,what did you expect me to think, you didnt hit me up all day, but my bad.  hope all is all. ttyl"

She says like an hr later "Just think before you speak next time"

I say "Your right but I just wanted to see you but i didnt expect you to end up in the hospital"

She doesnt respond for like 30 mins, so i text

"Babe i just really wanted to see you last night so that why I got tight"

I thought a trillion times before sending that, but i figured it wont be a simpish move cause she kept calling me that.

She hasnt responded since and that was early this morning... I havent text her since that either cause I dont wanna look super thirsty.. but this womens box got me going nuts for another hit...

Is this salvageable? or is this one pretty much dead? Whats the deal with this girl? I mean the date went great and she was really in to the kid and thought I was funny and handsome guy. I thought this was good money?

Help me NT this is the first time Ive messed with a older chick so I'm lost.... 

Cliff notes:
Met an older chick
we went on a date in which i smashed
next day she takes forever to respond to text
we eventually set up another date
she doesnt text me all day and we dont hang out
next day she says she was busy and we set a date for next day
next day she doesnt show up again
i send text saying dont waste my time
next day she says she was in hospital
i get semi simpish in effort to save things
no answers since...

How can I fix this to consistently get the box?

PS I pretty zooted while i typed all this..

That *$@% is done dude. You were far to clingy an a bit corny ie. "I wanna tear your sexy $#@ up"

Also, delete this thread before the rest of NT sees it.

Oh yea, pics or didn't happen.

Honestly from thoes texts u were trippin....chill out bro u sound like one of those possesive types, if she Doesent respond then do you

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Honestly from thoes texts u were trippin....chill out bro u sound like one of those possesive types, if she Doesent respond then do you

Your right and I peeped that I was getting a bit possessive but It was just such a new experience to me.. lol

If you really wanna see what's up with her then you could call her, if she doesn't pick up then leave a message saying that you just wanted to see if she's alright and to call you back when she gets the chance.  Or you could just play the waiting game, go about your business and wait for her to text you back...

Mistake. That made you sound like a complete herb and could singlehandedly be the reason why she may never mess with you again. You cant be so explicit bro... It's usually better to play with words when making sexual references via text or even over the phone...

Ok, so with older women, they all have this fantasy of being with a younger guy and sometimes just being a @@#@+. You met one of those women who is basically, living out her fantasy. You were supposed to remain elusive and mysterious and not so available, but instead, you kinda did the opposite of that. She wanted you to be the kid she could call whennothing else is going on, and if you dont have anything going either, yall could link up. She didnt want a "texting buddy" to text all day til nightfall bro.

Also something to keep in mind, when you're dealing with older women, often times they'll "dumb it down" for you, just to be on the same page if they notice you're not up to speed with them socially/intellectually. This sorta gives them an upper hand because they can make sure you have a good time by being the "cool chick" that understands where you're coming from and is on point with everything because she's older and wiser. You gotta catch them off guard and make sure they know they dont gotta dumb down %+!# just because you're 22, 23, 24 or whatever. Don't ever let the age phase you. Once that initial age difference has been established, play it like you never knew about it. Talk to her without that bias.

My $0.02

Take it for what it's worth

Spoiler [+]
$0.02

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Mistake. That made you sound like a complete herb and could singlehandedly be the reason why she may never mess with you again. You cant be so explicit bro... It's usually better to play with words when making sexual references via text or even over the phone...

Ok, so with older women, they all have this fantasy of being with a younger guy and sometimes just being a @@#@+. You met one of those women who is basically, living out her fantasy. You were supposed to remain elusive and mysterious and not so available, but instead, you kinda did the opposite of that. She wanted you to be the kid she could call whennothing else is going on, and if you dont have anything going either, yall could link up. She didnt want a "texting buddy" to text all day til nightfall bro.

Also something to keep in mind, when you're dealing with older women, often times they'll "dumb it down" for you, just to be on the same page if they notice you're not up to speed with them socially/intellectually. This sorta gives them an upper hand because they can make sure you have a good time by being the "cool chick" that understands where you're coming from and is on point with everything because she's older and wiser. You gotta catch them off guard and make sure they know they dont gotta dumb down %+!# just because you're 22, 23, 24 or whatever. Don't ever let the age phase you. Once that initial age difference has been established, play it like you never knew about it. Talk to her without that bias.

My $0.02

Take it for what it's worth

Spoiler [+]
$0.02
Your right.. I messed up. But Ill learn from it.. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

Next day she hit me with a text saying, "I ended up in the hospital last night. TTYL"

I respond: "My bad thought u stood me up,what did you expect me to think, you didnt hit me up all day, but my bad.  hope all is all. ttyl"
That's where you messed up.  You didn't even ask her if she was ok?

Dipsetallday05 wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
Your right.. I messed up. But Ill learn from it.. 
tired.gif

Best thing you can do is take it as a learning experience. Also, text etiquette... If you text a girl and she doesnt respond, I wouldnt text again until midday the following day. Reason is, she could have fallen asleep or ended up in the hospital, or anything between that time
laugh.gif
If she wakes up to a panic attack of rapid fire text messages, she DEFINITELY aint hittin you back.

So chill on the text messaging. CALL from time to time between text conversations. Dont be strictly a texter, and dont be so vulgar unless she initiates it and you know she's cool with talking like that.

Dont hit her back. Chances are, she wont hit you back either, but if she does, it will be after yall havnt spoken for a few days. Let it settle and forget about her unless she opens that book again.

seems like you were too lenient during that whole time. Just relax, let her hit you up. when she does, you are "busy", even if you're not. Let her start getting thirsty for a change
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

seems like you were too lenient during that whole time. Just relax, let her hit you up. when she does, you are "busy", even if you're not. Let her start getting thirsty for a change
laugh.gif

Nah, too soon.

He should do it if there's a round three, but he's already dropped the ball too many times to do it if she gives him another chace. If she calls you back, play it reeeal cool and see where it goes. Link back up with her, but dont hit her back the next day to "see how her day's going" and all that extra... Treat her like you do your boys. You only really call when you're talking about gettin up... You dont really sit on the phone with them for hours...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

laugh.gif

Nah, too soon.

He should do it if there's a round three, but he's already dropped the ball too many times to do it if she gives him another chace. If she calls you back, play it reeeal cool and see where it goes. Link back up with her, but dont hit her back the next day to "see how her day's going" and all that extra... Treat her like you do your boys. You only really call when you're talking about gettin up... You dont really sit on the phone with them for hours...
I feel you and I honestly wasn't tryna wife this chick at all. Just wanted to FWB. But I just dealt with it all wrong.
I promise you NT brethren i'm never that thirsty I'm usually the dude taking forever to reply...

When you're dealing with someone (or trying to deal with someone) who has kids,plans can change/be cancelled like *snaps finger* that (that's not to say that she isn't playing games like Chuckii Booker though).
Now... when she said she was at the hospital,your response should've been "is everything okay?" and THAT'S IT.Hell for all you know something could've happened with her son.

Basically the chick wanted a night of fun and you slightly let the sex get the better of you. She wanted nothing and wants nothing but sex from you and more than likely she had her fill and wanted to gently lay you down. Also there is ALWAYS someone else. Don't hit her anymore and salvage the little dignity you have left after throwing a tantrum over coochie.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Basically the chick wanted a night of fun and you slightly let the sex get the better of you. She wanted nothing and wants nothing but sex from you and more than likely she had her fill and wanted to gently lay you down. Also there is ALWAYS someone else. Don't hit her anymore and salvage the little dignity you have left after throwing a tantrum over coochie.

WisePharoash is wise. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

That's where you messed up.  You didn't even ask her if she was ok?
alot of things you said messed you up but this right here, this was
30t6p3b.gif
...made you sound kinda needy

It's pretty obvious she just wanted the D for that one night and was done

You got to understand she is not some single 20 year old she is older and got big responsibilities like a kid and she's looking for a man that can take care of her and her kid not some smash buddy.

But forget her move on to the next one

NT has spoken thanks yall... I will do better next time. Thought i'd be able to bring this back to life but if released my inner sucka. I just had the fantasy in my head of the hot older women using the young guy to get her rocks off every day. Im glad I went thru the experience though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom