Oldest member with least amount of posts?

JVII

Supporter
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Man, I'm nowhere NEAR some of the rest of these guys, but, decided to post anyway. Member since 10/19/07.

JVII

Supporter
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Man, I'm nowhere NEAR some of the rest of these guys, but, decided to post anyway. Member since 10/19/07.

Joined Jul 29, 2006
Originally Posted by Kixaholic

07/17/00- I think I win.. I've been creepin for ages but decided to break my silence for some reason recently haha
Avy is straight

can you post the OG?

Sea-Town

Joined Jul 29, 2006
Originally Posted by Kixaholic

07/17/00- I think I win.. I've been creepin for ages but decided to break my silence for some reason recently haha
Avy is straight

can you post the OG?

Sea-Town

Joined Nov 15, 2001
been on this board since fall 00 (one of the many who joined after slamED published the link to the site), but i can't for the life of me remember the og sn. this was the 2nd (no idea why i created it), and i've since moved to a 3rd (vrai1). i mostly lurk, but there was at least a good four years where i stopped visiting altogether.

Joined Nov 15, 2001
been on this board since fall 00 (one of the many who joined after slamED published the link to the site), but i can't for the life of me remember the og sn. this was the 2nd (no idea why i created it), and i've since moved to a 3rd (vrai1). i mostly lurk, but there was at least a good four years where i stopped visiting altogether.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now