Oldest member with least amount of posts?

Man, I'm nowhere NEAR some of the rest of these guys, but, decided to post anyway. Member since 10/19/07.

Man, I'm nowhere NEAR some of the rest of these guys, but, decided to post anyway. Member since 10/19/07.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kixaholic

07/17/00- I think I win.. I've been creepin for ages but decided to break my silence for some reason recently haha

Avy is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can you post the OG?

Sea-Town
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kixaholic

07/17/00- I think I win.. I've been creepin for ages but decided to break my silence for some reason recently haha

Avy is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can you post the OG?

Sea-Town
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been on this board since fall 00 (one of the many who joined after slamED published the link to the site), but i can't for the life of me remember the og sn. this was the 2nd (no idea why i created it), and i've since moved to a 3rd (vrai1). i mostly lurk, but there was at least a good four years where i stopped visiting altogether.

been on this board since fall 00 (one of the many who joined after slamED published the link to the site), but i can't for the life of me remember the og sn. this was the 2nd (no idea why i created it), and i've since moved to a 3rd (vrai1). i mostly lurk, but there was at least a good four years where i stopped visiting altogether.

Back
Top Bottom