Oldest Siblings Check In

I'm the oldest between me and my brother. I'm 23 and he'll be 18 in September. It is weird to me that he's going to be 18, I just can'tbelieve my lil bro is going to be an ADULT. I know that sounds weird and stupid, but I remember him being 5 and putting crickets in our grandmothers pants tosee her "jump". It just doesn't seem like it's been that long ago.
tired.gif

For those of you who are the "oldest" how old are you and how old are your brothers/sisters?

I have two little brothers. The first is 8, and the second is going on 2.

I remember when my first little brother was a kid, and he opened my PS2's disc tray and stepped on it.

I almost was about to kick him off of it when I first saw him doing it. I was beyond mad.
mad.gif

my brother is 19...i called him when he first started college to see how it was going...he was in class and said he would call me back...i started crying cuz icouldn't believe he was in college...

i have an older brother but we have dif. mothers and didn't grow up together so for the most part i consider myself the oldest...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my brother is 19...i called him when he first started college to see how it was going...he was in class and said he would call me back...i started crying cuz i couldn't believe he was in college...

i have an older brother but we have dif. mothers and didn't grow up together so for the most part i consider myself the oldest...
My brother is graduating next year and I already know I'm going to bawl my eyes out! He's also already begun doing some pre-reqs for hiscollege major. He's going to be a U.S. Marshall so he's getting as much as he can out of the way early. I'm so proud of him for having a careerpath and being level-headed enough to follow through on it. It's just tough to think about him going away to college and remembering the dumb stuff we didas kids. Bittersweet.
frown.gif

18 with and my sis turns 14 tomorrow.
she's starting high school, oh how the time has flew by <--- that doesn't sound right NT grammar check

Originally Posted by omgitswes

18 with and my sis turns 14 tomorrow.
she's starting high school, oh how the time has flew by <--- that doesn't sound right NT grammar check

aww happy early birthday to your sister.

You could've said "flown by"
wink.gif
but it doesn't matter either way...I know what you meant and sympathize!

im 19
been punking that lil !+@++ since 93
its just us though...i think ill grow to respect him when hes grown up...right now hes still a kid

Me - 26

Sister - 22

Brother - 18 - Starts college in Delaware this fall.

I don't know where the time is going.
smh.gif

Funny thing is, he and I will (should?) be graduating college at the same time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

you bastards

you made people like me feel like %**#
smh.gif
laugh.gif
But we also busted heads for you, taught you invaluable life lessons, and gave you your style.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

you bastards

you made people like me feel like %**#
smh.gif
laugh.gif

had to toughen you up...get you ready for the real world...we didn't have that...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom