OMEGA 3 fish oil

just started taking this supplement....other than the information they got online any of you NT take this if so
does it work? any side effects? pros? cons? which is the best to get?

with me ive been feeling better than usual since taking it, i have more energy feels like it took me out of a bump i was going through, ill continue taking itand ill update

How bodybuilders can benefit from taking omega 3 fatty acids.

There is good news for those of you who desire more muscle, especially when it comes to bodybuilding supplements. When you are building muscle, it is essential that you do take in fat, contrary to popular belief. A decreased fat intake can lead to lower testosterone levels. This, in turn decreases the rate and volume at which muscles are made.

So, a good intake of fat increases testosterone and helps to build muscles. Staying away from saturated fats is the key. These promote fat gain in the body and health problems. Essential fatty acids like omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil are the perfect natural bodybuilding supplements for this reason. Taking in the 'good' fat leads to better muscle production and better bodybuilding results. So, remember the fat before your next workout - the good fat.

i cook my egg whites with olive oil also.

how long have you been taking, why are you taking it? does it turn your poo green? i read about all the benefits it has on the body such as improved skin,cardiovascular system, even your moods they prescribe it to some people suffering from depresion, but iono im only two weeks into taking it.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

how long have you been taking, why are you taking it? does it turn your poo green? i read about all the benefits it has on the body such as improved skin, cardiovascular system, even your moods they prescribe it to some people suffering from depresion, but iono im only two weeks into taking it.

i belive it has helped with joint support also, well correction, i dont believe i KNOW*

Omega-3 fatty acids can help to ease morning stiffness and tenderness in the joints. Clinical studies of Omega-3 supplements in patients with rheumatoid arthritis have demonstrated a reduction of arthritic symptoms; including pain, the number of tender joints and morning stiffness.
fish oil is a staple for many people who train, i myself included for the 2 benefits i quoted.

also look into olive oil instead of butter.

i use to be hardcore with the gym but i got this shoulder injury thats really put my weight lifting to a halt so i been focusing on cardio runnin 3 to 4 milesa day...and actually i whent running yesterday, when i was done i was sour as hell, now today im not that bad maybe because of the fish oil?

if ur doing weight training whats hte point of doing cardio? doesnt cardio burn fat when u need the fat in order to build muscle? (im not telling im asking..)

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i use to be hardcore with the gym but i got this shoulder injury thats really put my weight lifting to a halt so i been focusing on cardio runnin 3 to 4 miles a day...and actually i whent running yesterday, when i was done i was sour as hell, now today im not that bad maybe because of the fish oil?

what else do you take?

you should look into this an other products in the catergory.

lgsciences_bceaa.jpg

BCAAs and EAAs

great for any kind of training, idc what you are training for.

Originally Posted by AbominalSnowman

Cons are stinky fish burps :T

shouldnt be with quality fish oil pills, ive never had that problem

Optimum Nutrition fish oil is good.

The body becomes dependent of fish oil easily.

Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10 will change your life.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

if ur doing weight training whats hte point of doing cardio? doesnt cardio burn fat when u need the fat in order to build muscle? (im not telling im asking..)

you are going to get so many answers for this

me personally, i do very light cardio after i train. an when i mean light i mean light.............5 mins eliptical or walking with some final stretching. ibelieve it helps me for the next day, also i do that before i weight train also to get my blood flowing.

check this article out though

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/james4.htm

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

The body becomes dependent of fish oil easily.

Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10 will change your life.

i belive one should cycle everything..............

even fish oil. Co Q10 is good stuff, im also into nootropics so i use that in my "brain formula" along with other things like Huperinze A, GinkgoBiloba, Chinese Ginseng extract, Rhodiola Rosea extract, DMAE, along with many other things but you get my point. that can be another thread. cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom