OMG, Lucky is coming back!!!

aww man i remember when i came back from vacation almost two weeks ago and saw how all the albertsons were changed. does anyone know if i need another one of those cards for certain sales and all. i still have my old albertson's card but i'm not sure if there is like a lucky's card that i need to get.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

went to mission plaza lucky...no lines longer than 3 people.

lines use to be so long, i would use self-checkout.
By the way, email me if you're interested in sz13 blk/red 1999 XV or blk/sil XVIII lows for near retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RB319710 good for 10% off any purchase from sidelineapparel.com gotkix@gmail.com

yo albertsons was jackin fools... with their self checkout checkstands and all they... albertsons can go to hell..... and for all yall that dont know whatsup with savemart.. that store is the bomb diggity yo...
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

damn i didnt realize it until a few days ago when i went to get some ice cream and it said "lucky" but from what i remember before wasnt it called "lucky's" and not "lucky"?
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

theyres 2 in hayward :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

theyre's one by hollywood video and safeway

and another one by southland mall

i live close to southland so ill be goin theyre now :D
happy.gif

Quote:
All the Savemarts I've shopped in are pretty old and need a cosmetic lift themselves. I honestly don't see how bringing back an old grocery store name is going to attract those 'old' customers. I like shopping for my groceries in a store that's clean with a modern look and has the commodities I need.
to look like the one in rivermark.. san ramon just opened theres last week.. my company is working at most of the remodels
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

i'm all for the resurgence of Lucky'S (Lucky sounds you know what)
now all they gotta do is bring back Alpha Beta. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Lucky's, Lucky's still the low price leader everyday :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Back
Top Bottom