OMG! New pickup for only $6,000!!! vol. Tahoe (suckers!)

Check out this new Chevy Tahoe I just bought from this dude that is moving to England.
He said something about having conversations with other buyers, so i hopped on the deal ASAP

[table][tr][td]From:[/td][td] Ronald Briggs[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sent:[/td][td]Wed 3/17/10 4:31 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]To:[/td][td]Beast4ya (beast4ya@yahoo.com)

[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm a employee of Unicef,
until now I worked at the headquarters in New York but have been promoted as Unicef ambassador for England. I would like to get rid of my car because there is no use for me to have two, and pay high taxes. I would like to get rid of this car as soon as possible, so I'm willing to sell it for $6000 (Nothing more)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I thought this was a scam at first, but it was to good to pass up[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oh ya pics for the beasts[/font]

[/font]

2wlzd4w.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

e8vgr7.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

s4tl5v.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

2ca6au.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dude told me there were TV's on the inside of the seats....this guy has no idea how much money he lost selling this to me
devil.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]if you guys need any more info like vin# or the previous owners address or something to further prove my validity just tell me[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*btw he said he used to deal in a previous life (explanation for rims)
grin.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](all jokes )[/font]

if you don't get it painted and/or get new rims...r.i.p but only if ya'll are in the same state

He works at Unicef with a vehicle like that?
And now he's the ambassador for England?

I'm not trying to say this dude is a lie, but..

Let me guess, the seller will create a thread next saying he scammed some idiot out of $6,000 using some pics he stole from photobucket.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
U aint right for this post. Dudes have to see the other post to get the joke
laugh.gif

Oh, I imagine most people get the 'joke'. It's still about as funny as cancer, though.

Back
Top Bottom