pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Strider/Jill/Megaman>

Your team is terrible sir

its a wrap. capcom is back on its takeover *+##.

street fighter 4
marvel vs capcom
tetsu-whatever vs capcom

i love this change of heart capcom has been having for its fighters.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Take it easy guys. Don't get your money ready for that presale yet. Everybody is just talking (ea, capcom, marvel). Right now its more of a legal action because some of the character licenses are still up (thor, ghost rider, hulk, and some others). So before capcom could make a move and put out MvC3 they gotta get the legal stuff out of the way and who knows how long thats gonna take.
Yea, But who is to say that you're right?
this is no opinion to question. it is FACT that legal troubles have been holding capcom for a long time.MvC3 has been hinted at before. capcomwants to make it (duh) but cant yet. give me cvsnk 3 and ill be happy
pimp.gif

until i see some sort of teaser trailer like we did for street fighter iv, then i don't think anyone should get their hopes up.

but it would be nice to see a marvel vs capcom 3 made in the style of tatsunoko vs capcom. but rather than just releasing it on the wii, release it as amultiplatform game.

also, if i had one wish for a supposed mvc3, then it'd be to have the option of having a team of 2 or 3, not just 3 like in mvc2. just use a system likecapcom vs snk 2 where the vitality bars of fighters on a team of 2 are able to take more damage than that of a team of 3.

My heart always skips a beat when I see these type of posts....been getting my hopes up for years now.....but seriously ...I would do anything for MVC3 / MVC2Rebooted on 360 / MVC2HD

People already talking about whooping people for a game that isnt even announced..... they must be THAT good.

NOOOOO !!!!!!!

there are not enough gifs in the world explain the happiness in my eyes,.

i got teary eye
frown.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

This game won't come out till like 2013 if it has anywhere near as many characters as MvC2 had.
laugh.gif

Marvel v. Capcom v. Snk

NOW!

would be my exact reaction if it released

u mad late wit the news

but great news nonetheless

if capcom puts Dante from devil may cry... its a wrap!!!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Take it easy guys. Don't get your money ready for that presale yet. Everybody is just talking (ea, capcom, marvel). Right now its more of a legal action because some of the character licenses are still up (thor, ghost rider, hulk, and some others). So before capcom could make a move and put out MvC3 they gotta get the legal stuff out of the way and who knows how long thats gonna take.
Yea, But who is to say that you're right?
Well smarty here's your answer:

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Capcom talks Marvel VS Capcom 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Posted on February 18, 2009[/td] [td]by Nick[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Marvel VS Capcom 2 has gone down in the books as one of the best fighting games ever. Despite being released almost 10 years ago, the game is still heavily played at fighting game tournaments, a testament to it's greatness. Unfortunately, Capcom lost the license to Marvel shortly after it's release. But with the Marvel license free again(with the exception of Thor, Captain America, and the Incredible Hulk, owned by Sega), and the revival of the Street Fighter franchise, now would be the seemingly perfect time to revive the Marvel VS Capcom franchise.

In a recent interview, Capcom Community Manager Seth Killian spoke briefly about the chances of a Marvel VS Capcom 3. "We know Vs. [series] are great games. Obviously Marvel vs. Capcom ... those were great games. We would love to revisit something like that. Again, complicated lawyers, man; that is basically the bottom line," Killian explains. "That would be Marvel's decision and I don't know what they are thinking. But as far as Capcom goes, we know this game is going to be very popular and we would love to do something else in a Vs. vein."

So it looks like the ball is in Marvel's court. And given some of the recent crap their licenses has been used for, letting Capcom renew the Marvel VS Capcom franchise seems like a no brainer.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

this NEEDS to happen. between marvel vs. capcom 3 and shenmue 3, i feel so let down by sega's failures with dreamcast.

Back
Top Bottom