On A date/ chill do you...

onthemove13

Banned
If your chillin with a girl you dont really know, but yall are cool and have been texting what do yall do on one on one, how yall act, what do you talk about? to make the brawd
smokin.gif
have a good impression

As long as you can make her laugh you can smash. Just be yourself and tell her about you, your family, your surroundings, likes, dislikes, etc.
Overall just make her feel comfortable enough to open up to you

Hey if you have been getting along just keep talking about things that you guys have already talked about and the rest will com naturally. Just, be easy and you will be straight

Keep it smooth...

but even on the 1st time kickin it I go for it on some persistent *!+* lol

I'd say 9 time outta ten girls, if theyre willing to come ALL the way to ya spot whether ya in school or not, are down for some act

just let her talk about herself enough to make her feel more comfortable. Don't start talking about yourself unless she asks you a particular question.

I talk about what's on my mind,TV,our surrounding,future,present...things like that

Not to big on bringing up the past

just had one this weekend dropped my raybans in the pond we were at....i did not smash

ask her about HER interests...usually, these all can leads to some more interesting topics...

listen and nod and the occasional "yeah, that's wassup" works for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

As long as you can make her laugh you can smash. Just be yourself and tell her about you, your family, your surroundings, likes, dislikes, etc.

basically

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I usually pick her brain

see what she's about
school/work/ fam etc etc
That's it. If you really like the girl, you shouldn't have to worry about anything more than this your first time.

Well said my man.

All these dudes are wrong.

Whip it out.... Best way to make a good impression... unless you kno.... you have a small penis.

Post pics of this chick by the way.

be yourself.

the first time i had kicked it with this chck i was sick so i wasnt in my zone. but she was still feeliing me. im about to go over to her spot right now to "play the wii"

im bringing the wii over there to play, but i know after 1game of bowling im smashing.

Honestly, anytime I'm nervous to call or hang out with a new girl I simply crush 3 bottles of Coors Light. Something about 3, no more than 3 bottles of beer that leaves me like extra funny. I'm by no means drunk, just a really light, undetectable buzz. I've done this the past couple dates and I was not nervous and absolutely killed it with the conversation. Transitioned from funny guy, to serious, to picking her brain - flawless execution. Wish I could walk around all day with a 3 beer buzz, lol.

Back
Top Bottom