On my way to Cali right quick!

Wudap Cali NTers!!! I'ma be at the LA airport in a few, but I'm not stayin. Commin to pick up a car and driving right back. Anything I need to dobefore we dip out???

In n Out
Go to Westwood, go to that in n out, then stop off at Diddy Riese and cop some cookies (or ice cream sandwiches if you like those). Theyre only 33 cents, $1.50for a custom sandwich.
Go to Sprinkles for gourmet cupcakes off Santa Monica Blvd and Camden. Niketown is around the corner.

If you are landing in LAX.

Hit up the beach, just to see the Pacific Ocean.

Hit up In N Out.

Enjoy the scenery and the weather
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

you drivin from cali to atl?

geeez.

Yeeeh man.. My boy is pickin up a car out there. I'm sayin though.. I dont eat beef sooo....

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

lurkin2long wrote:

geeez.

Yeeeh man.. My boy is pickin up a car out there. I'm sayin though.. I dont eat beef sooo....

You can still get a grilled cheese sandwich with all the additions, and fries and a lemon-up. You wont be disappointed in just the fries. Do you like pizza?Hit up Enzo's.
There's a few King Tacos nearby too..I'm not a fan but people swear by them. Idk if i can be too much help...i mostly know west LA/BeverlyHills/Westwood
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

What exactly would you want? i could better recommend some stuff

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

geeez.

That car better be really nice...

Back
Top Bottom