On passes from kobe bryant....

ariza is shooting 8-10 this post season. REALLY ESPN! ?
roll.gif
Most ridiculousstats..
ok im done venting.

Yeah, I hate when they do these obscure stats.

Not so much when they do the obscure stat, but when they do some kind of ******ed analysis afterwards.

"When Kobe passes him the ball and he shoots, Ariza is 8 for 10 this postseason. What that tells me is that Kobe should be the only person passing toAriza, and maybe Phil might even want to slide Kobe into the 1 spot for a few possessions. What this stat tells me is that Kobe is getting his teammates,especially Ariza, in positions where they have wide-open, uncontested jumpers and layups, which is what the PG is supposed to do. Slide Kobe into the 1, tellAriza he can only shoot if Kobe passes him the ball, and the Lakers win another championship."

I swear, I can hear Legler saying all of that right now in my head.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

roll.gif
Most ridiculous stats..
ok im done venting.
I thought you were going to base an argument with that.

I thank you for not being a complete moron.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

roll.gif
Most ridiculous stats..
ok im done venting.
I thought you were going to base an argument with that.

I thank you for not being a complete moron.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yeah, I hate when they do these obscure stats.

Not so much when they do the obscure stat, but when they do some kind of ******ed analysis afterwards.

"When Kobe passes him the ball and he shoots, Ariza is 8 for 10 this postseason. What that tells me is that Kobe should be the only person passing to Ariza, and maybe Phil might even want to slide Kobe into the 1 spot for a few possessions. What this stat tells me is that Kobe is getting his teammates, especially Ariza, in positions where they have wide-open, uncontested jumpers and layups, which is what the PG is supposed to do. Slide Kobe into the 1, tell Ariza he can only shoot if Kobe passes him the ball, and the Lakers win another championship."

I swear, I can hear Legler saying all of that right now in my head.
laugh.gif

man I can hear it now. Gotta get that voice out of my head.

more from Stuart Scott??....should just say no to the stuff that's fed to him...

Back
Top Bottom