On Plane to Cali Sitting next to Draya...You tight. Now with creeper vid.

Now that I think about it how did she get famous?
laugh.gif
Sucking famous *****.

I wonder how long Bow Wow had to scroll through twitter just to find something positive about her. I only watched for maybe 5 minutes, but they found the most vague questions for her to answer :lol: she was looking right in the pink dress though

OP if I hope you spit game to her....

Maaan I don't know why I never get the luck of sitting next to fine women on flights....

This thread reminds me of the only time I ever sat next to a fine woman on a flight...

I was flying long distance...sitting in coach. I get to my seat, and this drop dead gorgeous Latina looking woman comes and sits next to me. She looked about 32 and ripe
devil.gif
. I'm feeling
nthat.gif
at this point. I started off with mild chit chatter about taking off on time etc for literally 15 seconds, she smiles and starts to reply and out of no where some other Latino dude comes over talking about that's his wife, can we switch seats so he can travel with his wife
tired.gif
. He continues tellin me cause of the transfers from their flight from South America they got boarding passes late and were separated. I agree, and we switch seats.
ohwell.gif
I get to my new seat and I'm
mad.gif
cause the seat doesn't lean back, it's broken. So i'm thinking of a 14 hour trip sitting up straight in coach.
mean.gif
. The flight attendant walks by me, asking me if everything was okay cause she could see I was struggling and I figure she saw me sitting a few rows back. I told her I switched seats cause dude was travelling with his wife. She walks around the plane I guess, and comes back and tells me she doesn't even think they know each other, and she highly doubts their married. In my mind all I heard was that Kill BIll alarm sound
mad.gif
Nonetheless, just before takeoff, flight attendant comes back, looks around the cabin, and says to the passenger next to me and I "excuse me gentlemen, would you like to come up to first class?"
eek.gif
She said it loud enough, for that Latin dude to hear what's up. Dude stood up trying to show his boarding pass saying it was his seat number etc.
She just hit him with the "excuse me sir, please sit down, we're about to take off"...I collected my stuff and walked outta there like Drake in that DADA set chuckin a deuce at dude....next thing you know...I was drunk and high at the same time word to 2Chainz....
pimp.gif

Next time I'm in a situation like that, dude better produce his marriage certificate and wedding photo album....
Pretty cool of the flight attendant to look out for you
pimp.gif
.  Dude is a herb for lying about being married and then trying to get into first class
mean.gif
.  I can't even imagine him getting up and saying something.  Did he just walk up to the flight attendant and try to play it off like you took his seat?  What a clown
mean.gif
I don't understand the creep/stalking video???

Girl is right next to you.. how hard is it to just say what's up, aren't you so and so. Yo have you heard of Niketalk? We worship you there! Do you mind if I take a pic of you?
I said what up to her on some "i know who you are steez". She smiled back on some "yes, I am who you think I am" tip.
That was it. A few glances and smiles were exchanged at different points but that's it. It was a late fight. People slept, I ain't no groupie ***.

Should I ask her if she knows about NT?
Sure, let me just direct her to the hundreds of posts (myself included) where she's getting ******* on for her parenting skills.

Ask for a pic? Sorry bro, I leave that for the birds.

Creeper vid was taken strictly for NT.
I''m with you on both of those points.  Not speaking on Sundoobie directly, but why do dudes always want to bring up NT to celebs and popular websites?  And asking for a picture would've definitely been a groupie thing.  I could see if it was your idol, but she's just a good looking chick with some minor popularity.  Either way, you got my early vote for NT'er of the Year
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom