On The Real, Fat Joe Is A Living LEGEND

Fat Joe is a consistent artist, he continues to put out decent records, their not classics but their good records.
smokin.gif

longevity in the game doesn't necessarily mean someone is a "legend." %***....is Mike finley a legend in the NBA?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

nobody gives a ***@ about snoops music
latest albums

J.O.S.E. 2

The album sold 8,800 copies in its first week and debuted on The Billboard 200 at #73

Malice N Wonderland
Malice n Wonderland debuted at number 23 on the Billboard 100, selling 59 thousand copies in it's opening week
Malice n Wonderland has sold 237,507 to date.

WHO THE F$#^ STILL GIVES A #$^^ ABOUT FAT JOE'S MUSIC?
the New Boyz's CD has sold more than that
Fat Joe is trash

I'm not sure if this thread was created as a carry over from April Fool's Day or not, but just in case for those that can't seem to understand or just want to post an asinine comment just cause.............FAT JOE ISN'T A LEGEND, FAT JOE WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED A LEGEND, ANYBODY WHO THINKS FAT JOE IS A LEGEND IS DELUSIONAL, AND THE RAP GAME IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER WITHOUT FAT JOE.............AND HIS LIMITED FAN BASE!!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm not sure if this thread was created as a carry over from April Fool's Day or not, but just in case for those that can't seem to understand or just want to post an asinine comment just cause.............FAT JOE ISN'T A LEGEND, FAT JOE WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED A LEGEND, ANYBODY WHO THINKS FAT JOE IS A LEGEND IS DELUSIONAL, AND THE RAP GAME IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER WITHOUT FAT JOE.............AND HIS LIMITED FAN BASE!!

http://www.myvideo.de/movie/4887217http://www.myvideo.de/movie/4887217
Fat Joe - Take A Look At My Life - MyVideo

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

fat joe IS a legend... just like snoop is a legend... they may not have made the greatest music their whole careers but they lasted over a decade... plus fat joe brought us pun... cant be too mad at dude...

Fat Joe being compared to Snoop?!?!?!?!

indifferent.gif
Nah chill!

what? they both rap simple as ***@... they both basically got 1 good album... theyre both known more for who they are than their music... whats wrong wit the comparison?

fat joe > snoop just cuz of his shoe collection... nobody gives a ***@ about snoops music

Snoop only has 1 good album? My man I think you need to go listen to more Snoop. Don't compare this lard #**$ to Snoop. Ever

I dont know what yall cats in an uproar about. Joey Got tunes! He's a legend in the a game IMO. He's got classic tracks and longevity. His run from like '03-05? And he got the bread to boot? Joey is a trill %%@ dude!

Hell no, he got some dope songs and dope producers but a legend? He's a mooch, he just mooches off what everyone else is doing and runs with the same formula. 
I'm Puerto Rican by they way, still not a fan

It's all subjective. Legend? Maybe. Maybe not. It's all opinion.

What I will say is that the man deserves far more respect then he gets on here.

A lot of you disrespectful lil' rugrats like to just talk and talk and hate and hate.

I'm the type to look for positives until there are none. It's like when cats on here discuss females.

They look for a reason to hate. I look for a reason to smash.

Is the glass half full, or half empty? It seems like a lot of y'all lives are half empty.

Joe has done his thing for a LONG time. You can criticize, but on the real, acknowledge what he has done in his career and respect it.

A legend @ what??...

You mean to tell me Fat Joke is a legendary MC/Rapper??
laugh.gif

He's a prolific EATER...

That's about it...

His cholesteral intake per-day is LEGENDARY...

The fact that he hasn't had a heartattack (yet) is more impressive then is musical career...

Back
Top Bottom