On The Real, Fat Joe Is A Living LEGEND

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

A legend @ what??...

You mean to tell me Fat Joke is a legendary MC/Rapper??
laugh.gif

He's a prolific EATER...

That's about it...

His cholesteral intake per-day is LEGENDARY...

The fact that he hasn't had a heartattack (yet) is more impressive then is musical career...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said earlier..............FAT JOE IS NOT A LEGEND.  Now you don't have to like it, but it is what it is.    

Me, Myself & I was a solid album. Not sure why it gets so much hate.

But for real, old Fat Joe > new Fat Joe and his only legendary accomplishment is bringing out Big Pun.

Ninja i understand that your man and all but dude has not been relevant all these yrs...honestly he puts out good music....sporadically...that last album was Basura and you can't front on that....for a long time there it was his crew that kept him relevant and if it wasn't for Lean Back, he woulda faded into oblivion...yrs ago

LMAO only NT where words like legend & classic get thrown around like nothing

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

fat joe IS a legend... just like snoop is a legend... they may not have made the greatest music their whole careers but they lasted over a decade... plus fat joe brought us pun... cant be too mad at dude...

Fat Joe being compared to Snoop?!?!?!?!

indifferent.gif
Nah chill!

what? they both rap simple as ***@... they both basically got 1 good album... theyre both known more for who they are than their music... whats wrong wit the comparison?

fat joe > snoop just cuz of his shoe collection... nobody gives a ***@ about snoops music

Snoop only has 1 good album? My man I think you need to go listen to more Snoop. Don't compare this lard #**$ to Snoop. Ever

I'm sayin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Me, Myself & I was a solid album. Not sure why it gets so much hate.

But for real, old Fat Joe > new Fat Joe and his only legendary accomplishment is bringing out Big Pun.

Co-signing..

Fat Joe needs to go back to his 90's flow because I'm feelin' that right thurrr
smokin.gif

Nowadays, Fat Joe just has production that's A+.. but lyrically ain't outstanding or ear-catching...

90's Joe > 2000's Joe...

Fat Joe seriously might be >>> Snoop.

Snoop ain't have a HOT album since Doggystyle.  Yes while that album **+%* all over Fat Joe, dude's STAY living in the past.  What has Snoop done that is EVEN close to that?  Not even the fact that it has to be close, but Snoop has been straight GARBAGE.

He's been in the game HOW long and STILL raps "It's the S-N-double O-P, D-O-Double G/from the L-B-C/home of the 2-1-3s/and the A B Cs countin 1, 2, 3's with my DPGz where we dippin, skippin, lippin, hippin, pimpin/you guys simpin but i'm not trippin/cause i'm a gangsta crip/so hop off my gangsta !%!%"

That !%!% sound TOOOO damn basic!!!!!!  STEP YA DAMN VOCAB game up SNOOP!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Really though, is it acceptable for this guy to be dropping N-bombs??
nerd.gif
Why isn't it?

_
grin.gif
Well I just had this crazy idea that only black people should be saying it, maybe that's just me.

One of my favorite Fat Joe songs.

Fat Joe a legend though............
laugh.gif

Does he have hits, yes, but he is far from a legend.

But for someone that seems to drop albums, he does not get enough props.

NT rides people that have/will flop or people that STILL have not put out any album, but get more credit then this guy......but that is
another conversation.

Hold up.....................whats really good with this reckless talk about Snoop? NT dont got love for Snoop Dogg? NT Dont Got love for 17 years of nonstop hits? Well F Yall Snoop Dont Got Love for NT either!!!!

Snoop aint making nothing hot since Doggystyle? Ive seen some real ignorance on this thing but you people never cease to amaze what kind of stupidity you will type to gain some attention, well fine you got mine. Fat Joe is and never will be on Snoop Dogg's level.......and this is coming from a BK head so none of that East/West Bias...Aint Nuttin But a G Thang changed the game and Lean Back was and always will be Joe's Cash Cow.....pretty pathetic for ya most popular hit to come out nearly a decade after you came out.....
Longevity dont make you a legend, thats like sayin AC Green and John Salley were legnds in the league and you a FOOL if you think that....

btw> R&G: The Masterpiece>Fat Joe's Career

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Really though, is it acceptable for this guy to be dropping N-bombs??
nerd.gif
Why isn't it?

_
grin.gif
Well I just had this crazy idea that only black people should be saying it, maybe that's just me.

That's a pretty stupid idea, sir.

i guess u can say dude is somewhat of a legend but u can't compare snoop and joe.... they two different cats

Joe is def a "Street" Legend. Dissin Joe is like dissin Rakim or KRS. You just don't do that. This man is a Latin "ICON". This board is so disrespectful to down right hating. Its crazy because this man gets it from every angle of the game and still stays true to the streets. Look who Joe has did work with and if you them they don't work wit suckas! DITC would have never been if they felt Joe couldn't hold his own. Pun would have never messed wit him. BIG L ppl! I really think he's gonna shake yall up wit the darkside and when he does don't try so hard to deny fire. I know ole curlys opinions and jokes have a lot to do with some of your own. Some ppl just pray for others downfall.

Yes in a way he is but he has had writers his whole time in the game...D-rich, sacario,cuban link, triple seis, Geddy, prospect all them dudes use to and probably still write for him, cuban link said back in 06 joe aint write his own rhyme in over 10 years

Originally Posted by gambit215

Hold up.....................whats really good with this reckless talk about Snoop? NT dont got love for Snoop Dogg? NT Dont Got love for 17 years of nonstop hits? Well F Yall Snoop Dont Got Love for NT either!!!!

Snoop aint making nothing hot since Doggystyle? Ive seen some real ignorance on this thing but you people never cease to amaze what kind of stupidity you will type to gain some attention, well fine you got mine. Fat Joe is and never will be on Snoop Dogg's level.......and this is coming from a BK head so none of that East/West Bias...Aint Nuttin But a G Thang changed the game and Lean Back was and always will be Joe's Cash Cow.....pretty pathetic for ya most popular hit to come out nearly a decade after you came out.....
Longevity dont make you a legend, thats like sayin AC Green and John Salley were legnds in the league and you a FOOL if you think that....

btw> R&G: The Masterpiece>Fat Joe's Career
Maybe you can list some tracks 'cause i seem to be missing these "hot" records Snoop has been making since Doggystyle. 

He might have "RADIO" hits but that don't make that %*$% hot.  Where's that gutter gutter music that he used to make with Death Row?  The hottest song i've heard from Snoop since Doggystyle is a track that was re-released FROM the Death Row era which is "G'z Up, $!!* Down."  

WW III
B**** Please II
Shine
Get Your Mind Right
Play on Playa
Bang it Out
Vato
Oh No just to name a few............listen kid.. I dont know if you trollin or just ignorant but comparin Fat Joe to Snoop is just stupid, anybody who lived and studied this hip hop game wouldnt talk such recklessness. and as far as "street legend" I know 4 boroughs Joe cant just walk outside with that that TS chain w/o gettin it and Im sure some grimey areas in the BX (Soundview), would probably get at him too.. Snoop aint gettin robbed in NYC...Joe been corny even before his Curtis beef, he rode off Ja with his Ashanti laced hooks in the early 2000's, came with Lean Back and thats IT. All his albums sellin brick, and he's OLD AS HELL....possess no cool factor..I could go on for day but point is..........FAT JOE IS NOT A LEGEND.........people use that L word way too loosely out here

Dre Day> harder than ANY street record Fat Joe has put out

Back
Top Bottom