On The Real, Fat Joe Is A Living LEGEND

Joe could walk around any borough, what are you talking about? when have you heard about joe ever getting robbed? anyone can get got..but you talkin' out your !%+ right now

Originally Posted by gambit215

WW III
B**** Please II
Shine
Get Your Mind Right
Play on Playa
Bang it Out
Vato
Oh No just to name a few............listen kid.. I dont know if you trollin or just ignorant but comparin Fat Joe to Snoop is just stupid, anybody who lived and studied this hip hop game wouldnt talk such recklessness. and as far as "street legend" I know 4 boroughs Joe cant just walk outside with that that TS chain w/o gettin it and Im sure some grimey areas in the BX (Soundview), would probably get at him too.. Snoop aint gettin robbed in NYC...Joe been corny even before his Curtis beef, he rode off Ja with his Ashanti laced hooks in the early 2000's, came with Lean Back and thats IT. All his albums sellin brick, and he's OLD AS HELL....possess no cool factor..I could go on for day but point is..........FAT JOE IS NOT A LEGEND.........people use that L word way too loosely out here

Dre Day> harder than ANY street record Fat Joe has put out
The songs you named were "aiiite".  You acting like them joints were
eek.gif
or something and Katt Williams murdered him on Get Ya Mind Right..."just so you can hate it Pimmmpppiinnn".  As far as me comparing Fat Joe and Snoop, i really could care less.  Both are pretty much garbage to me, but in the last ten years, Fat Joe had more ridin music then Snoop with his "Beautiful" and "Sexual Eruption" and "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME" wack %++.  The fact that he made a song like "Why Did You  Leave Me" is beyond SAD from a guy that gave us Deep Cover, Dre Day, Nuthin But A G Thang, etc.

The ONLY song i can recall in RECENT memory where i thought i was revisiting the past that Snoop was in, is "California Vacation."  That was VINTAGE Snoop.  I'm straight off his new @%%@ though.  It is what it is.

Snoop when he's not even trying to spit the dopest lyrics >>>> Fat Joe when he is trying

And I like Fat Joe, but talent is talent. Snoop was blessed with that gift, whereas Joe is a dude that is a solid MC but not exceptional.

did anyone post Flow Joe video?

fat joe was in D.I.T.C., well respected by one of your rap god's Big L, been rappin for well over 20 years. and still doin it.

i put fat joe on LL cool J's level music wise.

he didnt blow up in other mediums, but in rap.... he been doin it.

and i dont really like his music.

Back
Top Bottom