On The Real, Fat Joe Is A Living LEGEND

Represent and Jealous One's Envy are the only joints of his I really listen to.

pimp.gif

for sure... not many people can say they've worked closely with Big Pun and Big L like him...

fat joe IS a legend... just like snoop is a legend... they may not have made the greatest music their whole careers but they lasted over a decade... plus fat joe brought us pun... cant be too mad at dude...

I've always liked Fat Joe, I really don't understand the hatred for him at all on this board.

He doesn't make timeless music, but it's been pretty good for the most part IMO...

Some type of pioneer for hispanic rappers, sure. Legend? Nah. I don't hear it at all from his music.

If lasting for 10 years is all it takes with one really really good album then there's a bunch of legends in the game.

I wish he woulda stayed true. He is a legend but also the biggest sell out in rap. In his last 2 albums he sounds like a cross between Ross and Wayne

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

fat joe IS a legend... just like snoop is a legend... they may not have made the greatest music their whole careers but they lasted over a decade... plus fat joe brought us pun... cant be too mad at dude...

Fat Joe being compared to Snoop?!?!?!?!

indifferent.gif
Nah chill!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Fat Joe being compared to Snoop?!?!?!?!

indifferent.gif
Nah chill!

what? they both rap simple as ***@... they both basically got 1 good album... theyre both known more for who they are than their music... whats wrong wit the comparison?

fat joe > snoop just cuz of his shoe collection... nobody gives a ***@ about snoops music

Back
Top Bottom