Once a cheater always a cheater....do you agree with this notion?

No. I cheated on my first boyfriend when I was 15. It was a terrible mistake and I've never done it again. I still feel bad about it 11 years later.

Some people are more habitual about it though, and they show no remorse. Those are probably more of the "once a cheater always a cheater" atleast fora certain length of time. Most people change throughout their lifetime so there's never a hard and fast rule.

now if you're talking about one relationship - cheating is the end for me. Many relationships are not going to recover from it. It just goes downhill. Soit doesn't really matter if it was a one time instance or not, but some people seem to make it work. I don't think I could.

Of course...that's why its
laugh.gif
when I see people get back wit those that did them dirty...like what were you thinking? Fool me once...

It all depends on the person. If you really want to change then you will, we all know exactly what we're doing when we cheat so...

i dont agree. people change..as you get older...you become more mature. everything is a learning experience.

Umm, maybe. If you kept yourself out of situations. Or if you found someone worth not cheating on... Ain't happened for me yet. But I'm surethere's someone out there.

NOT LOOKING FOR HIM!

Originally Posted by Nawth21

but some people seem to make it work. I don't think I could.

They make it work but there are mad trust issues involved. It usually isn't worth it, to me anyways, to try and repair that relationship after either partycheated. You just second guess your self too much and you always seem to have it in the back of your mind.

ive cheated before, until i found the one im currently with. she made me a good boy! hahahhaa real talk tho.

once you find that real true love, then you already know whats good. everyone is gonna find that ONE person they cant imagine themselves without.

Back
Top Bottom