One example of why I miss living in PG County

Joined Oct 23, 2005
I moved to Brazil briefly, and upon returning moved to Alexandria to take a job teaching people how to beat people up. I wanted a pair of 2010 tailwinds. I went to 5 shoe stores in the Alexandria/Arlington area. None had my size, if they even had the shoe at all. I stopped into two shoe stores in PG today after visiting my mother. The first had them, on sale. The second had them on sale for $5 more. Dude immediately knocked like $10 bucks off to give me a better deal than the first store. I suppose if I was looking for boat shoes or brown flip flops I'd have had better luck in Virginia.

Joined Jul 19, 2002
I can give you 100 examples of why i would never wanna reside in this county... ( aside from the national harbor area)

Joined Oct 17, 2000
@ Y'all man.

I read what my man's wrote, and I feel where he's coming from 100%.

It was about kicks.

Same happen to me this weekend -- finally found the blue sertig joints (yellow laced high joints from last year) for like $50.

h connect

Banned
Joined Sep 6, 2011
I'll go ahead and tell a story even better: I grew up in PG, I got out of PG, I've lived in 3-4 cities outside of PG I love...i'll still kill you if you knock PG and aren't from there (though I'm glad I'm not still there) 

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Originally Posted by H Connect

I'll go ahead and tell a story even better: I grew up in PG, I got out of PG, I've lived in 3-4 cities outside of PG I love...i'll still kill you if you knock PG and aren't from there (though I'm glad I'm not still there) 

MAN #$%% PG COUNTY..

GET MAD

h connect

Banned
Joined Sep 6, 2011
Originally Posted by HARM

MAN #$%% PG COUNTY..

GET MAD
MAN %*!+ YOU

GOT MAD

Joined Jun 1, 2011

HARM wrote:
[hr][/hr]

H Connect wrote:
[hr][/hr]

MAN #$%% PG COUNTY..

GET MAD

MAN ++@! YOU

GOT MAD

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
Joined May 31, 2004
Nova yuppies vs. Middle class wannabe hood black folk...

I'll take the sperry life any day.

Joined Oct 26, 2005
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

@ Y'all man.

It was about kicks.

Same happen to me this weekend -- finally found the blue sertig joints (yellow laced high joints from last year) for like $50.
Yo I need these...can you give me the info?

Joined Jun 12, 2008
Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

@ Y'all man.

It was about kicks.

Yo I need these...can you give me the info?

Top Bottom