One example of why I miss living in PG County

I moved to Brazil briefly, and upon returning moved to Alexandria to take a job teaching people how to beat people up. I wanted a pair of 2010 tailwinds. I went to 5 shoe stores in the Alexandria/Arlington area. None had my size, if they even had the shoe at all. I stopped into two shoe stores in PG today after visiting my mother. The first had them, on sale. The second had them on sale for $5 more. Dude immediately knocked like $10 bucks off to give me a better deal than the first store. I suppose if I was looking for boat shoes or brown flip flops I'd have had better luck in Virginia.

I can give you 100 examples of why i would never wanna reside in this county... ( aside from the national harbor area)

laugh.gif
@ Y'all man.

I read what my man's wrote, and I feel where he's coming from 100%.

It was about kicks.

Same happen to me this weekend -- finally found the blue sertig joints (yellow laced high joints from last year) for like $50.

I'll go ahead and tell a story even better: I grew up in PG, I got out of PG, I've lived in 3-4 cities outside of PG I love...i'll still kill you if you knock PG and aren't from there (though I'm glad I'm not still there) 

Originally Posted by H Connect

I'll go ahead and tell a story even better: I grew up in PG, I got out of PG, I've lived in 3-4 cities outside of PG I love...i'll still kill you if you knock PG and aren't from there (though I'm glad I'm not still there) 

MAN #$%% PG COUNTY..

GET MAD

Originally Posted by HARM

MAN #$%% PG COUNTY..

GET MAD

MAN %*!+ YOU

GOT MAD
indifferent.gif

HARM wrote:

H Connect wrote:

MAN #$%% PG COUNTY..

GET MAD

MAN ++@! YOU

GOT MAD
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nova yuppies vs. Middle class wannabe hood black folk...

I'll take the sperry life any day.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif
@ Y'all man.

It was about kicks.

Same happen to me this weekend -- finally found the blue sertig joints (yellow laced high joints from last year) for like $50.

Yo I need these...can you give me the info?

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif
@ Y'all man.

It was about kicks.

Yo I need these...can you give me the info?

Back
Top Bottom