One of my good friends has an insecure friend

One of my good buddies has this friend that always tags along whenever we hang out with groups. I've tolerated him for a good 5 years but it's getting to the point where I can't take it anymore. He is insecure to the point where I just want to tell him off. I can't joke around him because he gets easily offended, but he can easily enjoy and laugh at your misfortunes. I talked to my friend about this, but there is like nothing he can do because they grew up together and are like family. Keep in mind that this guy has no friends and I can see why. Every all of us hang out I am hoping he wont be there. Seriously I have more fun when he's not there. This guys maturity level is also the same as a 10 year old, and he's 22. I can't have a man to man talk with him because he'll just go back to his old ways. I don't know what to do anymore man. This dude also always boasts about his whip, Scion FRS. I mean I'm not mad at the fact that he has it. He constantly posts pictures of it on FB (unsubscribed to him by the way) and it got really annoying. He never went to college and he sells furniture for a living and he has the nerve to talk down on other people. What are your thoughts NT?

this might be easier said than done for you, but i say try your best to just ignore the guy.

lemme have a sip of that haterade op let boy cook in his frs if hes happy

not srs

but srs you sound like one of his ex-gf hating on him and dont have a real reason other than "idk i just dont like him" taking the time to post another man is insecure , shows just how secure you are with yourself lol

Last edited:
Either you keep putting up with it, or you just disassociate with your friend to avoid his friend.

It's simple damn you guys need help with any little problem now? ****

Get a blog b
roll.gif

not srs

but srs you sound like one of his ex-gf hating on him and dont have a real reason other than "idk i just dont like him" taking the time to post another man is insecure , shows just how secure you are with yourself lol

I'm leaning towards this. Youre mad at a guy for posting his car on facebook?

Dam lots of shots fired AHHAHAHA well I didn't mean to sound like I'm just being a straight hater. I really tried to get along with him. And I can't just stop kickin it with my boy it's not that easy. And for all of you that are jumping to conclusions, "you're just hating b", read the whole thing before making assumptions. So what if someone on your FB keep flooding your feed every single day with pics of the whip. That wouldn't annoy you? I mean, yes you have the whip I get it, we all get it, no one cares anymore. It is the fact that he NEEDS that car for validation. One time I made a joke, A JOKE, read please. I said , dam it aint manual though. He comes back with, "My car is better than yours." Seriously not even a chuckle, just straight firing shots back. That was uncalled for.

Last edited:
The fact that you specifically mentioned his car and that you're "not mad about it" and that he just "sells furniture for a living" means you are mad or insecure about it.

If you don't like him don't hang around him simple as that. If he's "attached" to your boy then tell him you don't want to hang out with him when that other dude is around. You're not going to fundamentally change his behavior. Your buddy isn't going to talk to him about it because he obviously likes or feels sorry for the dude. So, find some new friends or publicly have it out with him and see where that takes you.

not srs

He is insecure to the point where I just want to tell him off. I can't joke around him because he gets easily offended, but he can easily enjoy and laugh at your misfortunes. I talked to my friend about this, but there is like nothing he can do because they grew up together and are like family.

Does that help?

The fact that you specifically mentioned his car and that you're "not mad about it" and that he just "sells furniture for a living" means you are mad or insecure about it.

If you don't like him don't hang around him simple as that. If he's "attached" to your boy then tell him you don't want to hang out with him when that other dude is around. You're not going to fundamentally change his behavior. Your buddy isn't going to talk to him about it because he obviously likes or feels sorry for the dude. So, find some new friends or publicly have it out with him and see where that takes you.

He never went to college and he sells furniture for a living and he has the nerve to talk down on other people.

I don't talk down on people unless they do it to me first.

He never went to college and he sells furniture for a living and he has the nerve to talk down on other people.

OP tell us how you're a multimillionaire smashing yambs left and right and are a philanthropist in your spare time.

2 rights don't make a wrong. talking down on anyone else make you a loser.

OP tell us how you're a multimillionaire smashing yambs left and right and are a philanthropist in your spare time.

Alright good point. But still, I really did try to be his friend, but it's not fun when you have to change your persona around him. Trust me if you met the guy you would know what I'm talking about. I'll take back what I said than.

You need to change the thread title to "I'm insecure because my friend doesn't like me as much as the next man"

What you keep posting screams "He's not entitled to these things! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHH! I deserve more than him because I graduated from college! WAHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Life is so unfair! WAHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

lebron-james-crying.3.jpg

Get over it, you don't need to go to college to be successful. If he can sell furniture for a living and be straight and happy with his life who cares? If you don't like hanging out with him stop it. It's that simple.

You need to change the thread title to "I'm insecure because my friend doesn't like me as much as the next man"

What you keep posting screams "He's not entitled to these things! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHH! I deserve more than him because I graduated from college! WAHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Life is so unfair! WAHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

lebron-james-crying.3.jpg

Get over it, you don't need to go to college to be successful. If he can sell furniture for a living and be straight and happy with his life who cares? If you don't like hanging out with him stop it. It's that simple.

:lol: Alright got it.

Back
Top Bottom