One of NT's own opened for Waka Flocka Flame on March 5th in Gary, IN...

[h1]Police: 8 teens shot while leaving concert in Gary[/h1]
March 6, 2010 6:09 PM | No Comments| UPDATED STORY

Police today said no arrests had been made in the shooting of eight teenage boys leaving a concert at a skating rink in Gary Friday night.

Gary Police Cpl. Gabrielle King said "chaos broke loose" when a fight took place during the Friday night event at World of Skates and security advised attendees to leave.

Police said the shooting started in the parking lot.

The wounded teens were transported to three area hospitals, where some remained Saturday.

Police said they ranged in age from 14 to 18, with wounds in the legs, wrist, stomach or back. King said injuries weren't believed to be life-threatening.

King said Saturday evening no arrests had been made. A message seeking comment was left at World of Skates.

King said the wounded weren't clear on what prompted the shooting.

Idk what anyone expected... The crowd that's attracted to wacka flocka are usually the idiots 2 start shooting.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 1

Originally Posted by Derek916

I don't get it

Rilla opened for Waka Flocka in Gary. There was a shooting at the concert. 8 people hit. Everyone in the thread in the Music forum predicted this would happen.

I really dont want to laugh, because a bunch of kids got shot, but it's so damn funny that everyone knew this would happen
laugh.gif

for some reason i can't edit my post...but this isn't shots fired...no pun intended

He hasn't posted since before the show, hope he is alright...

this is crazy!!! i was/am listening to "Lambo Dis Summer" and logged on to Niketalk and saw this thread! it's that serious!

YUH YUH YUH YUH FLOCKA!!!
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM FLOCKA!!!

Back
Top Bottom