One of the Most Disturbing Movies I've Seen ...

I have a Serbian film on bluray but still haven't watched it.

Yo! Serbian Film is one of the few very popular sick films I haven't seen. I thought it wasn't available for sale in the US. how'd you come across a blu-ray? If you don't mind my asking lol.

Y'all seen Audition? I Saw the Devil? I know yall seen the original Old boy :smile:

Yo! Serbian Film is one of the few very popular sick films I haven't seen. I thought it wasn't available for sale in the US. how'd you come across a blu-ray? If you don't mind my asking lol.

Y'all seen Audition? I Saw the Devil? I know yall seen the original Old boy :smile:

Found it at a Fry's electronics around this time last year.

Visitor Q Sickest Scene: The father of the family rapes the corpse of a co-worker he’s murdered, and is amazed to find that “she’s wet” even through she’s dead, only to them discover the corpse has voided its bowels.

:x :x

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 props for the link bro :pimp: didn't watch enter the void last night but will definitely check it out tonight with my chick. :pimp: already got the loud on deck

Suggestions to really make you say, "What the **** was that?"...

just generally speaking. i cant seem to ever find enjoyment in lower budget or cheaply made films. the directing, camera, cast and acting is no where near close to the bigger pictures. been wanting a good horror film. havent seen anything worthwhile in the past two years

Anybody know how/where to find a Serbia Film? It's like the only one i cant find

Just watched it. LOL. Dudes meat was a weapon. LOL. Its really twisted,.weird, and messed up.

Never watched it, but I've heard some terrible things about a movie called Subconscious Cruelty.

Apparently, the director had his baggage examined by the customs at the Canadian border and the film was confiscated from him for obscenity. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this OP.  I like scary movies so this definitely caught my interest for sure. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom