One Thing's For Sure, He Won't Steal Again...

By that kid being subjected to that treatment he will more than likely subject his kids to that kind of treatment. That kind of humiliation will give a kid who will grow into an adult a complex. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you. I will tell you this when the kid rebels he will have a justified defense thanks to this video.
I believe kids have the right when they get to certain age to do what they have to do to protect themselves by any mean necessary. I did.

^ what is it with NT and pulling the race card? Hope that wasn't seriously how you interpreted that video. And so what if he chooses to hit his kid when he has children? As long as he's nOt letting strangers roundhouse his kid, a whooping that won't injure a kid shouldn't be classified as an act against humanity. Let's say that kid grew up without being taught a lesson like hat and he got away with all the little petty crimes he committed as a kid and then happened to mug your !@@, would you be thanking good parenting then? I see yall's points in saying that strangers beating on the kid is wrong and I totally agree but then again, the man handing out the !@@ whooping could well be the kids father.

Originally Posted by mugzbo

^ what is it with NT and pulling the race card? Hope that wasn't seriously how you interpreted that video. And so what if he chooses to hit his kid when he has children? As long as he's nOt letting strangers roundhouse his kid, a whooping that won't injure a kid shouldn't be classified as an act against humanity. Let's say that kid grew up without being taught a lesson like hat and he got away with all the little petty crimes he committed as a kid and then happened to mug your !@@, would you be thanking good parenting then? I see yall's points in saying that strangers beating on the kid is wrong and I totally agree but then again, the man handing out the !@@ whooping could well be the kids father.
son fall back I saw this vid on wshh and it was titled "A Gang Of Racist Chinese People Beat On A Little White Boy In The Streets!" nobody is pulling the race its clear i was just asking a question that why there is a "?" at the end of my sentence..............

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Dude in the black and read leather jacket reminds me of Niko from GTA IV

grin.gif

Lil man ain't about that life though... If he were, he woulda' went out swinging. BLEE DAT

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I mean there are better ways to teach a kid a lesson. I dont think kicking him in the head and torturing him in front of a whole bunch of people and being recoreded is one of them.

This may cause bigger problems with this kid other than stealing.

One can only hope.

. Until you've experienced Asian discipline, none of ya'll have the right to comment on whether or not this is "right". 
i'll agree to disagree but if that's asian discipline, it's a bad look and some of the traditionalists that still got that old days mindset need to realize it's 2011. excessivly beating a 7 year old kid like that is wrong regardless of what country or place it happens in.

so who in here has gotten beat by an object when they were a child?

*raises hand*

the feather duster was constantly used on me
laugh.gif

^ Moufin' off (like always) and caught a mean one with the big wooden spoon my momma was cookin' with...

...that was the last time I talked to her like that.
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with being Asian, the peeps in the video just happen to be Asian. If that's how they do, as NT loves to say, "let dem boys cook!" We were taught to not judge how them savages do so let them be. Who cares if they end up being herbs and getting they ayses whooped in the middle of the street with the pop's green light, they don't know any better. How are you going around calling those peeps evil? You don't think Americans give their kids whoopings that scar them mentally and injure them physically more than the lil kid in the vid? The only reason the majority's reaction to the vid is the way it is is all cultural. Obviously nobody cared to intervene amongst a damn crowd so...it can't be surprising to them. Them boys are cooking though, oof.

Let's be real here, that sorta nonsense is frowned upon here but that's because of our American values. It's ALL cultural, no other argument to it. Our American rights allows the police to intervene when a "stranger" can see the wounds on the child, prime ex. a teacher seeing a kid's bruises at school. Their culture allows for that type of public beatdown, so be it. They must think timeouts and stripping children of their kiddy-dom the epitome of a baby cat. Tell me you don't see the hypocrisy in ya'll referring to them the way you are...

It has nothing to do with being Asian, the peeps in the video just happen to be Asian. If that's how they do, as NT loves to say, "let dem boys cook!" We were taught to not judge how them savages do so let them be. Who cares if they end up being herbs and getting they ayses whooped in the middle of the street with the pop's green light, they don't know any better. How are you going around calling those peeps evil? You don't think Americans give their kids whoopings that scar them mentally and injure them physically more than the lil kid in the vid? The only reason the majority's reaction to the vid is the way it is is all cultural. Obviously nobody cared to intervene amongst a damn crowd so...it can't be surprising to them. Them boys are cooking though, oof.

Let's be real here, that sorta nonsense is frowned upon here but that's because of our American values. It's ALL cultural, no other argument to it. Our American rights allows the police to intervene when a "stranger" can see the wounds on the child, prime ex. a teacher seeing a kid's bruises at school. Their culture allows for that type of public beatdown, so be it. They must think timeouts and stripping children of their kiddy-dom the epitome of a baby cat. Tell me you don't see the hypocrisy in ya'll referring to them the way you are...
"Until you've experienced Asian discipline, none of ya'll have the right to comment on whether or not this is "right".
^Those are your words on the last page. Contradict much?

When it comes down to it, people are people and wrong is wrong. Just because things are cultural norms doesn't make them ok. Is it ok to cut small girls vulvas off and sew their vaginas shut? That's a cultural norm in certain countries

What they did to that kid was beyond wrong. 

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Well, that kid's scarred for life.

I kinda agree...
...I'm all for whoopin', but nobody outside of my family is putting their hands on my child.

Humiliatin' him in the street was cool to teach a lesson, but my dude OD'd with that Hurricane kick @ 0:14 
laugh.gif

this exactly

Back
Top Bottom