One to rock...and One to stock..Post Yours!!

You ever find that shoe you just absolutely, positively love, but just cant get yourself to wear em? ...so you go and get another pair, so that you can wear one, and have that DS pair on ice???

this thread is for you and me then.

i have 4 shoes that i rock and stock

and the 1st one i'ma show is the latest, and IMO the greatest

Nike Dunk Hi Patent
Blk/Wht

a simple and clean color, with the patent to boost.
6gyct5i.jpg

btw i got the DS pair (right one) last year...it took me almost a whole year, to find that "wear pair" (left one)....trust me folks...this dunk was impossible almost to find
OVER 100 PAIRS OF SHOES FOR SALE!sz 8.5-10 SB's/Jordans, etc.
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce
DaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '07

Some people may think this is stupid, but after I wasn't allowed to purchase them when they originally came out... I had to. My most loved Jordan ever.

218705927.jpg

5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

here's a few of mine, they were all purchased upon release.

these arent new pics, just taken from my collection post.

"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

4 pairs of Grapes, 3 pairs of Playoff XIIs, and 2 pair of Flint XIIIs... Fantastic, that's where all the Grapes went!
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PE IVs (SVSMs PREFERRED) SZ10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

Those dunks are SERIOUS. I'd gladly take 2 pairs myself...(and this is coming from someone who had grown bitter and jaded with dunks).
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

haha with the grapes 2 stock 1 to rock and 1 more to rock when the first pair get beat thats ballin lol

haha, nice thread.....i'm gonna have to get goin and do a few "repeat" p/u's so i can start rockin some of my kicks on ice

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

AIR J XIII killin it
looking to trade Mf doom sb sz. 7 for a 9-9.5 or ON SALE!! (LA meet ups r available)

nice futaras
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

that's not really 26 pairs of grapes is it? damn . . .
looking for (ds-vvvnds only):
dqm 90 (US 10.5) . . . undftd af1 (US 10.5 - 1st rounds) . . . stash af1 (US 10.5) . . . new balance puple devil (US 10.5 - 575's & 1500's) . . . yotd af1 (US 10.5 - quickstrike edition, not the hairy stuff) . . . supreme blazer (US 10.5 - black) . . . vans chukkas (10 - supreme's and dqm 3 feet highs)

Retail * 26 pair = $
$145 * 26 = $3700 + Tax
But you must have some kind of discount...or robbed the store.

I think its 26 pair....Hard time trying to count.
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Bulldognumb12 <

TEAM iSketch
Gimme an hint, Gimme a hint!!!

Quote:
i'm gonna have to get goin and do a few "repeat" p/u's so i can start rockin some of my kicks on ice
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Nice forces and Foot Action dunks. I saw size a 13 pair a couple years ago as well as Stormtroopers for like $100 DS but didn't get them :smh:
smh.gif
DQM Chukkas size 6.5
01 Air Force 1 size 8.5
Puma SuedeLOOK HERE!
pm or aim - itsowyang

Topclassbubblah: :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

Back