One year later....

How's everyone's Grapes holding up?

Still got one pair in the closet, the other one the soles are yellowing. :frown:
frown.gif

My-T.
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

crazy- just wore mine for the first time yesterday, both soles slight spotted yellowing-

actually got mines oct 4 cuz i camped out and didnt get em so i had to order them. toe box a little creased only wore mines about 9 times since i got em

btw how do u guys lace ur grapes
aim:cm42006
lookin for Nike Dunk High Dontrelle Willis size 10.5 hoffa at me

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Same like everone else That was a crazy day got over 20 pairs of grapes and sold each pair in less then a week.

That dont happen anymore with jordans
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Its been a year and I still have not put my foot in them. So I would guess there doing just fine and yours. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

^^ That's why I will breaking mine out soon. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Sold mine a month or 2 ago.
LBJ III Oilers w/box size 10.5 - $475 Shipped
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

wore the once since then, it was right after them came out. I didnt wear that pair anymore because they popped up at the outlets here in Orlando for $100 :wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
, so i got 3 more. B-grades, but grapes nonetheless. :wink:
wink.gif
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

i wish i had a pair so i could tell you...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I remember I was at my friend's bday party the night before trying to order them from eastbay on the phone. Got thru after 30 minutes of trying and they only had a size 14. So said for get that and I figured I pick up pair in the morning.

But I got drunk out my @#%$ & over slept.

Luckily Jimmy Jazz had one size 11 left that Sunday. Traded that pair with my dude Pat later on that day. The next week I ordered an extra pair from Austalia (that's how hard it was to get these in New York).

Wore one once, the other is still DS.

Anyone in NYC with another size 13 knows what to do!
DEADSTOCKED SIZE 13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, DS REDWOOD XIV'S, DS WHITE/ROYAL/STEALTH V'S​

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

damn has it been a year already

well mine are cool, worn about 4-5 times and the tingue is starting to yellow only on 1 shoe

the soles for the most part are still clear with a hint of yellow

but the only real problem i have is the size, i got a 9.5 not knowing how they fit, so now i need a pair in size 10 oh well
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

mines are great!!! worn twice and i still smile when i see them, no @#%$
TEAM WE MAJOR​

AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
EA ID TAG (ps2): Deadserious5
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558

"Wait.....Oh u mad cuz im stylin on you"

Recently got a pair in June, haven't even thought about wearing them yet, probably wont until next summer so for now their in their DS in the closet with silica gel packs in the box to keep the sole from yellowing.

The pair that I wear is holding up okay, just kind of p!ssed because the netting on the side is blue now because of my Evisu jeans that I was wearing the other day :frown:
frown.gif
Other than the they're fine, not alot of yellowing on the soles surprisingly and I've worn these in the rain, snow, dirt...
My other pair is still minty fresh. Soles still clear as water :D
happy.gif
, thinking of picking up another pair or two

Back
Top Bottom