OneLifeLoveKing: Grey/Green Air Max LTD added

latest customs
4kuvtk8.jpg

They are actually a greyish color, not white as it mayy appear on your monitor. The original color was the same color as the tongue

Fourth customs
661jw3r.jpg

Third customs
5y9f6rm.jpg

First Customs
53yq00i.jpg

Influenced by Maize XIII's

they are alright. keep on working on it and you will get a lot better at it.
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

Any more comments/feedback?
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King
---
FOR SALE: Steve Nash Nike Uptempo Motion in Pheonix Orange Colorway $120 Shipped Sizes 10 and 13

hey wattup great job for a first time not really feelin da s on the front but other than that they straight......
"The good thing is I get to make all the choices and, of course, my whole family has voiced their opinion on the whole entire thing. But I make my own choices. This is my call."- Corrales​

TEAM CORRALES

I was just looking for something to put on all of my customs so people know there my work you know... i guess i put on the toebox for my firstones because that way everyone will see it kinda. My next customs will have the S somewhere less noticable and i will use a stencil for it (not free hand)
---
---
FOR SALE: Steve Nash Nike Uptempo Motion in Pheonix Orange Colorway $120 Shipped Sizes 10 and 13

Sorry, the quality on my 2nd pic is bad. Can't find my Camera had to use the phone.

---
---

Umm, is it just me or is it that you keep using nds pairs of shoes to custom?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

It is leather acrylic, its Angelus

I do use beaters to do customs, these are my first two. Im going to do another pair on some beat shoes and then move to working on DS kicks
---
---

i like the grape stan smiths
but you gotta get the paint less shiny (i think that's the right word) or glossy, it looks funny like that

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

the grape adidas look nice. good job.
TEAM KING KOOPA​
Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

Wanna tell me why they suck? blind hater.

Umm fyi, they were all done on beat shoes except the most recent Grape Stan Smith's. and didnt start dulling colors until the pink dunks.(only dulled the pink, not the black)
---

u should do customs on brand new shoes, u get better results plus its easier to paint
IM OUT FOR DEAD PRESIDENTS TO REPRESENT ME

Back
Top Bottom