Only 3 seconds left Vol. Top 5 clutch shooters

Never seen West play (along with 90% of NT), but his nickname is Mr. Clutch so I won't dispute that claim.
In this era I'll take Kobe Bryant over anyone when the game is on the line.

Reggie
Jordan
Kobe
West
Bird

if any of these guys take a shot for the win, you just automatically believe it's going in...

Honorable mention : Robert Horry

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

West, Kobe, Jordan, Bird and Reggie.

I'd have to go with this list.

Bird & Reggie from 3, they've done it time & time again.

Jordan is Jordan

Kobe has done it many times, whether in the paint, midrange, or 3...

West, How could ytou not? His nickname is Mr. Clutch.
laugh.gif

6th man -

10horry.1.600.jpg

The real question is: Who would you want taking the last shot out of that group?

I'm torn between Larry and Reggie.

Off of that list, if I had to bump one it would probably have to be Reggie or Jerry West just because I never saw him play.

My two honorable mentions though....

93_paxson_g6.jpg

People always talk about this shot in '93 and rightfully so but dude was clutch throughout the Bulls first 3 peat.

steve-kerr.jpg

We also tend to forget how clutch he was for the Spurs title run as well.

OPs all time list is solid.

for me if i had to do a top 5 list for right now it would be

Kobe
Carmelo
Roy
Durant (idk how many buzzer beaters he's hit, but he's money in crunch time and can get a decent shot off almost at will)
Crawford (yes ex-knicks bias
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Reggie
Jordan
Kobe
West
Bird

if any of these guys take a shot for the win, you just automatically believe it's going in...

Honorable mention : Robert Horry
agreed with that list, cant go wrong. The problem with Hory though in relation to the other guys is that those 5 you csn give the ball to on some iso $%#! and theyll get there shot up for the win. As great as a clutch shooter Horry was/is (is retired yet??
laugh.gif
), you cant just give him the ball out of the inbounds and tell the rest of the team "just get outta the way like he is Kobe or MJ or some $%#!), he is wayyy more of a catch and shoot guy. But catch and shoot with the game on the line... not much better

dammit OP give me the name to your avy, i've been asking for about a month... yes im mad haha

Back
Top Bottom