ONLY $300!!! OG AIR-JORDAN XI FROM 1995 Sz.12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST DAY ONLY $300 SHIPPED !!! THREAD EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT!!!

Dankenstien88 presents a NDS pair of Sz.12.5 Columbia Blue Air-Jordan XI ORIGINAL RELEASE from 1995. Shoes are in great condition but patent leather and eyelits have yellowed. I tried to capture the true hue of the shoes as best I could but some of the photos make the patent leather look whiter then it is in reality. The previous owner put tape over Nike Air logos, both logos visable on both insoles. There is a small mark of discoloration on the toe of one shoe, its barely noticable but I pride myself on my honesty and wanted to be sure to make potential buyers aware by circling the imperfection in green. Shoes do not come with Original box, replacement '95 black/red Nike box will be provided .

The best way to contact me is through PM here on NT or at Danielsonmorris@mail.com (yes, just "mail.com" not gmail or ymail). Holler if you have any questions or would like any more photos.

Confirmed/Verified Paypal is only accepted form of payment.

Refs. include:
Swaggwhoop, xilegacy, reefdalegend, odp31, Bruggs58, timteufel, playerquinn4, KB2424, sneakerfr, SinCity Classic, marley, Ishnaga, Mattbarkleyheismannumber8, LeoUnot, majicmarc17, SdotC38109, dlove3, handolo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom