Only 47% Percent Of African American Males Graduate Highschool

Saw this on RealkTalkNY then watched it later on CNN

In New York City only 28% of the African Americans graduate Highschool.

Saw this on RealkTalkNY then watched it later on CNN

In New York City only 28% of the African Americans graduate Highschool.

47 is a popular number. 47percent of african american woman have herpes
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

embarassed.gif

i find that hard to believe.....if they're 47 then white girls 60 percent

Originally Posted by NjCollector

embarassed.gif

i find that hard to believe.....if they're 47 then white girls 60 percent

i blame the man.

no but seriously this "too cool for school" attitude has to stop. High school really isnt that hard. I know standardized tests are hindering a few but the others no excuse. Somehow someway these kids have to learn the world is bigger than their city block. The chances of getting paid off a piece of paper is greater than quick "hustles" and the entertainment world.

i mean college is almost free with a above 3.0 hs gpa

i blame the man.

no but seriously this "too cool for school" attitude has to stop. High school really isnt that hard. I know standardized tests are hindering a few but the others no excuse. Somehow someway these kids have to learn the world is bigger than their city block. The chances of getting paid off a piece of paper is greater than quick "hustles" and the entertainment world.

i mean college is almost free with a above 3.0 hs gpa

My favorite thing about all these studies and stats on how terrible we are is, it makes it seem like I must interact with strictly the upper echelon of Black America. I know 3 high school dropouts in my entire lifetime. Then like 80% of us can't read, and 75% have been in jail or some %!+%, but like my experience the #s are always SO far lower, like literally not even the same ballpark.

Anyways, end of the day I feel like a great deal of the problems come down to lack of fathers (less than 25% live in 2 parent homes) and just unfit parents in general. Still, like all of them, seems exaggerated.

Back
Top Bottom