Only Built 4 Cuban Linx (purple tape)Air Force 1

these were made in honor of one of my favorite albums of all time, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. Back in the day before CD's had taken over this album existedon a purple tape and that always stuck with me. I finally had the time to make these, but I've had the idea for quite some time.
They feature a translucent purple sole, transparent side panels(with a tape graphic), and transparent swooshes. They also have graphics of the lyrics to someof my favorite songs with actual cassette tape strewn throughout the shoe.

ob4cl01.jpg

ob4cl02.jpg

ob4cl03.jpg

ob4cl05.jpg

if those were just some random customs I'd probably say
sick.gif

but because of your inspiration, and the lyrics printed
smokin.gif
Verbal Intercourse was the +@$*.

i ain't gonna lie, i usually love your work and when i saw the inspiration for these on myspace i was all
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

but i don't really care for the end result. too much goin on.

looking nice... a better version to just a clear af1's... yet i wouldn't mind having these and the base shoes.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i ain't gonna lie, i usually love your work

but i don't really care for the end result.
And the craftsmanship looks horrible.

nice job i wouldve had them match the album cover. nice choice for the incarcerated scarfaces lyrics on the shoes. i saw that %%$% live at a GZA show, raekwonwasnt even supposed to be there the crowd went nuts

Originally Posted by icedweebz

nice job i wouldve had them match the album cover.

that woulda been too "easy" (theme-wise).....album artwork has been done before so I wanted to go a different way

Back
Top Bottom