Only Built for Cuban Linx 2

not sure how you guys feel..but i love these cats music..all of it... for real...
i cant wait....
peace to the gods and earths

http://

same boat with you, i have been anticipating this album since the rumors where flying around. Wu-Ohh knocks so hard, classic rae song already. RZA seems to bemaking those ill beats again and not those movie soundtrack sounding ones. I was hoping for RZA to produce the whole LP but you cant complain when Dr. Dre andJ-dilla contributed.

Definitely been looking forward to this but I wanted a Verbal Intercourse 2. Esco
smh.gif

the-purple-tape-420x190.jpg

pimp.gif

I refuse to listen to any downloadable leaks, streams, or samplers. I have been waiting on this album for too long. Hopefully he makes the back of the cdPurple or releases limited edition cassettes. *crosses fingers*

OB4CL2 > DETOX, BP3, blah blah blah

PETE ROCK, DILLA, DRE, ALCHEMIST, RZA....
cmoooonnnnnnn mannnnnnnn, whos effing with the god?

Wow purple tape, crazy.

The song is kinda old, Its been on my myspace page for awhile now.

did not know they had a video though. But looking forward to the album.

not sure how you guys feel..but i love these cats music..all of it... for real...
i cant wait....
QFT
pimp.gif

Now that we are finally getting Rae's album, I hope we can get a Ghostface or Method Man album with Rza on the production......

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

i cant wait....
QFT
pimp.gif

Now that we are finally getting Rae's album, I hope we can get a Ghostface or Method Man album with Rza on the production......
well if Ghost stays on course we should see a new CD from him by the end of the year..Meth and Red album together i think is done..and Reds solois done also...

NO wellin'...

Cuban Linx been in my weekly rotation since the day it released. Never not knocked off.

ONLY LP I can say that for. 14 years+ and counting. Still got original purchase.

"Knowledge God"... followed by "Criminalogy"...
eek.gif

Thank GOD for NYC hip-hop in the mid 90s...
pimp.gif

And "BLACKOUT" is still a great road CD.

Can't believe that was during the "DEFJAM2000" campaign!

Where has the time gone?

it does sound real tight with those list of producers, but cmon. RZA entirely producing the first one, made the album what it is. Bc he had control frombeginning to end, he made that album like it was a movie. flawless album.

love this single though, cant wait for august 11th

Back
Top Bottom