Only Mjs collected lets get this settled for everybody right now today.

Look man this is turned out to be a mess, I guess 10 of us are owed a refund and you've been banned from here and ISS. I've been sitting here gettingready to call paypal like most of the others have and I spoke to a good friend of mine who is a detective here in town that will help me press charges butI'd like to think we can all be grown men and get this worked out.

The biggest problem has been your communication with us so if you are trying to repay us get someone here to pm me your email address and I'm willing totalk this thing out if it can be done, but I'm not looking for just my money, everybody needs to be repaid. So I'll hold off on what I was gettingready to get started because I hope for both sides it doesn't have to go that far, If I don't hear anything by in the morning I'll take that as abig FU to me and the rest that have not been repaid.

So if anyone knows Only MJ's aka Frank tell him to get at me by email, hell I'll make it easy for him contact me at threethaman@yahoo.com and If he wants to fix this I'll pass on the info to the others on this board and we can get thisresolved.

For those that are lost go here.

http://niketalk.com/topic/179989?page=1

2321618522_afb97bb077.jpg

Originally Posted by Physicx

i think this is gonna get locked

Basically, since he can't post this thread is going to filled with useless posts and people being flamed.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Basically, since he can't post this thread is going to filled with useless posts and people being flamed.

Why are you even posting? This is for anyone that knows frank to let him know if he is willing to work this out today to get at me by email. Simple enough.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Why are you even posting? This is for anyone that knows frank to let him know if he is willing to work this out today to get at me by email. Simple enough.

Your right I shouldn't have posted cuz this doesn't involve me.
eyes.gif
but really anyone can contact Frank via email, aim or just call him.

Francisco ... NOW I KNOW IT was your 30th Birthday or something like that ... BUT YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND COME FACE TO FACE WITH THIS .

STOP THE BS and B a G about it.

I have got at you over 1,000 times and yet to hear back from you .

WE ALL BETTER GET OUR MONEY BACK A S A P .

O yea ... and if them 2 fat twins are on here LET FRANK KNOW I SAID HELLO I NEED MY MONEY .

happy birthday Frank
wink.gif

When someone is banned on NT they can still GET and SEND PM's .....

but really anyone can contact Frank via email, aim or just call him.

LOL .... I BEEN doing that ..

I CALL him .... he does NOT pick up ....

I email him .... he does NOT get back to me ....

I PM him on NT .... NOTHING ....

I PM him on ISS ... I SEE HE READ MY PM's .... BUT STILL NOTHING ...

HEY I EVEN HIT HIM UP ON EBAY .... I GET ... guess ... THATS RIGHT NOTHING AGAIN ....

He is running ...

^ I know Rico I was jus saying do u really think he is gunna go out of his way to give people refunds? Obviously paypal can't help, but with talks ofpolice getting involved hopefully refunds will be issued finally. I've seen you post in numerous threads that you've been trying to get in contact withhim. I just hope the people who haven't received refunds will get theirs. But why didn't anybody approach him at the HOH lebron mvp release?

seriously, make a trip down to where he lives, he'll sing a different tune if he's confronted face to face. after what he's pulled he wouldprobably poop his pants and i would hit him for whatever airfare or gas money i would pay.

For the concerned. Spoke to him last night trying to help you guys out after i was contacted since i did buy a pair of pearls from him a few days ago that areon their way ( i hope, as tracking indicates)

Penoffsky (7:44:09 PM): so any message/update you want me to pass on to the other ppl overo NT regarding your situation since you are banned and cannot

a79249 (7:44:47 PM): yeah that they will all be refunded

a79249 (7:45:05 PM): f*cking paypal took 20% of all my payments and put thm on a rolling reserve

a79249 (7:45:21 PM): i have like a f*cking thousand dollars that i cant touch until 90 f*cking days

a79249 (7:45:36 PM): man all this sh*t is driving me nuts cause i aint like that

Originally Posted by Penofski

For the concerned. Spoke to him last night trying to help you guys out after i was contacted since i did buy a pair of pearls from him a few days ago that are on their way ( i hope, as tracking indicates)

Penoffsky (7:44:09 PM): so any message/update you want me to pass on to the other ppl overo NT regarding your situation since you are banned and cannot

a79249 (7:45:05 PM): f*cking paypal took 20% of all my payments and put thm on a rolling reserve

a79249 (7:45:21 PM): i have like a f*cking thousand dollars that i cant touch until 90 f*cking days

a79249 (7:45:36 PM): man all this sh*t is driving me nuts cause i aint like that

thats nice and all but he does have their email addresses and phone numbers and can reach them if he really wanted to so he is like that.

Originally Posted by Penofski

For the concerned. Spoke to him last night trying to help you guys out after i was contacted since i did buy a pair of pearls from him a few days ago that are on their way ( i hope, as tracking indicates)

Thanks P for all the help ....

YO .. woke up WTH NO HANGOVER ... damn one day I want to wake up with one .. LOL
roll.gif

I say you all donate some cash to a plane ticket....and one of you go out and get everybody's bread back

I doubt anyone willing to physically go out and get it...I was scammed before and went to the dudes house only to find that it was a fake address, but if youhave the real address than do something about it

maybe you guys set up an order that he can pay you guys back with.

because you might have put your own $ on hold.

with that said, still seems stupid... that hes on ISS making agreements... and not answering his phone, pms or emails, smh.

Back
Top Bottom