oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

So, I rock a beard pretty much all the time, in varying lengths. But Im growing it out all month long. (My mom is gonna hate me when she sees me on Christmasmorning with a huge beard)

Post yours, or start one today and come back and post your progress in a week or something.

Holiday beards FTW

(pardon the shabby line-up, im in more of a "growth stage" right now, i'll get it lined up nice and pretty later on.)

Edit: I cant believe i wasted my 13,000th post asking if Ed Lover had Vitilago, smh

EDIT: Here are the final pics. Not bad.

14dm3hv.jpg

2dinbky.jpg

281g2ol.jpg

I grew my beard out for about a month and a half for Halloween and it was a disaster. Looked like a bunch of pubes on my face. I've grown to learn thatI'm more of the trimmed beard guy.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by oo206oo

Edit: I cant believe i wasted my 13,000th post asking if Ed Lover had Vitilago, smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol, i didnt even notice. I saw this was my 13,001st and was like "sonuva...."

On topic though, even if youre beard sucks, grow that mess out anyway. Holiday beards are almost always nasty.

I want a beard but I hate the "in between stage". Like when you're growing it out it looks hella messy.

hey, you knowwhat, im with you on this one, i normally rock a beard anyway, but what the hell, i'll grow it out all month too

Post up some beard-growing/maintaining tips.

My %@#% is thick, and gets curly early on in the growth stage. I've never been able to grow it out to a decent length before it gets toocurly/itchy/scary-looking.

Someone once told me to use a comb. Advice?

Exhibit A:

ee335e534b666d8ff9421d8d6a8a969531ebcb7.jpg

Originally Posted by Durden7

I thought it was no shave november, not december.

They did that at my office, but i was on some "screw that, i got a beard all the time anyway", so i kept it shorter than usual most of the month.

But now im growin this joint out for a month. Its kind of in the in-between stage now.

I plan on taking pics and updating at least weekly.

SWOBOY, i comb mine in the morning. Its not usuallly necessary until its gets to a decent length. But it does help, you do it long enough and it kinda"trains" your beard to grow the way you want it.

(comb it in the same direction it grows, if possible, it'll be more likely to lay down flat)

I tried to grow my beard out for a month...but it grows in patches....smh

I look like im 17-years-old

F it... school's almost done for the semester, plus I never do anything anyway, I'm going to grow it out.

Back
Top Bottom