OO'WEE: New Pics of the Oo'Wee Trainer

Thought I'd share since I don't recall seeing actual pics of these anywhere yet. Should be showing up in stores now. Enjoy.
81po9x2.jpg

854prsw.jpg

822afc5.jpg

6st9mhc.jpg

8boredt.jpg

Don't they release on Dec. 26th. They resemble the RB Extreme a little too much to me but what do I know.

^There's nothing on the RD calendar that I just got from Nike about these. I'd say that they are good to go.

TDOG
LOVING THE SANDALS IN YOUR COLLECTION LOL. HAD ME LAUGHING. LOVING THE PLACEMENT OF THE SANDALS. GENIUS

I really cant believe they called thhis the "Oo'wee"
The hell kind of name is that
laugh.gif

why does JB recycle sole/tread patterns? these have the same kind that XX2s have and i remember last year a few team jordans had the XX1 tread aswell...

the hater boxden wrote:

why does JB recycle sole/tread patterns? these have the same kind that XX2s have and i remember last year a few team jordans had the XX1 tread aswell...
Almost every team jay uses the tread design of the current signature model. Its not recyclying - each shoe has its own distinct mold. But its also away of time stamping the shoe. For example, the Team FBI has the same pattern as the XVIII. Therefore you know they came out in the same year.

if someone were to ask me what are the name of those j's, ill be embrassed to say "Oo'Wee".
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh

looks like the trunner kos and the other jordan trainers with the laser print in brown/orange on the lining? or something like that...sold both today at workso it just came to mind....

I think JB is just fooling us with this Oo'Wee crap...

OOOOOoooooooWEEEEeeeee THE S.U.'s!!!!1
xl314317041.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooWWWWEEEeeeeeeee THE SP's!!!!!!!
xl315177401.jpg

They are all IMO the same design with little differences in detail....

Oh and...

OOOOOOOOooooooooooo'WWWWWWEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom