Open Yale Courses Vol. Free Ivy League Classes Online

Online Video Lectures and Course Materials — Open Yale Courses
Anybody try this? I'm doing psychology 101 right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol people are gonna be claiming to be Ivy league grads
laugh.gif

A few of my friends took a few courses at the Harvard extension school just so they could list Harvard on facebook

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

A few of my friends took a few courses at the Harvard extension school just so they could list Harvard on facebook

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dear lord.
I will never understand why so many people have the desire to seem more educated than they really are (only because it's always in the least important of situations i.e NT or FB)

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

Dear lord.
I will never understand why so many people have the desire to seem more educated than they really are (only because it's always in the least important of situations i.e NT or FB)

Meh when I'm old, lonely and cold I'm a have all my degrees to keep me warm
grin.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
grin.gif

That's what I'm saying... At least they're not imaginary; if the going gets tough you can always burn them for heat

Once you learn the truth about most ivy leagues, you lose respect for most of them( Princeton and I think UPenn except.).

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Once you learn the truth about most ivy leagues, you lose respect for most of them( Princeton and I think UPenn except.).

I don't know exactly what truth you're talking about but lots of shady stuff goes on at UPenn too.

laugh.gif

Dear lord.

grin.gif

Lil Jimmy Skits>*
had me in tears wen i was litte, but i might be doing this...just for the prestige 
grin.gif

the streets is the ownlee educatian I need, +%%$ am i gonna learn from a sike class?
Looks like you went to Everest my man. "criminology, plumbin, dope choppin, dope cookin, weed transportin"

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I don't know exactly what truth you're talking about but lots of shady stuff goes on at UPenn too.
Um i don't know what your referring too(social I'm guessing), I'm talking about the grading(inflation). 

the hell am I gonna take an EXTRA class for if it gets me no credit? To say I went to harvard?

Back
Top Bottom