Opened a new UPS Store in Daly City! Check us out.

Wanted to give a heads up to you fellow NT'ers out there that my lady and I just opened a new UPS Store in the "Top of the Hill" District of DalyCity. If you need to package or ship kicks/clothing, open a mailbox, work on your school project or whatever, hit us up. I have a bunch of boxes available. I'm putting out a 15% discount for all of you. Just mention this post.

Daly City, CA 94014
650-777-7892
http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/6096/
http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/6096/

Thanks homie! I just need the foot traffic now, so I can stop bleeding money. Hey Reign, do you know Andy and Ryan at Garage Inc.? They are almost done withmy X5.

rear.jpg

15% off shipping stuff out? just limited to shoes/clothing/small packages? what about rims?
laugh.gif

might be worth the drive for me.

Originally Posted by SoleSearching

Thanks homie! I just need the foot traffic now, so I can stop bleeding money. Hey Reign, do you know Andy and Ryan at Garage Inc.? They are almost done with my X5.

rear.jpg
I know those guys! Sick ride. What are you getting done to it? (you have excellent taste in cars)

how much for boxes that fit CDP's? I was just at the Ups store on lakeshore i think they were selling them for 5 bucks each.

I live near there, I'll definitely check it out if I ever need to ship it out. Good looks
smokin.gif

I just noticed your store the other day. I work a few block down. Nice to have a UPS store in the area.

good luck w/the shop, but shipping biz is cutthroat even for the big dog carriers like UPS, FedEX, etc. i have a few friends & fam in corporates & onehomey in SoCal that ones a shipping franchise (Vital Express) & a few FedEX Ground trucks. rising costs+people & bizs cutting back on shipping = toughtimes.

do your thing tho. being an entrepreneur is the true American Dream! take risks while y'all are young+have less obligations, young bucks!

GO LAKE SHOW!! (We did it!)
smile.gif

^^^ on my phone & can't edit.....meant to say, "SoCal homey owns shipping franchise & few FedEX Ground trucks."

y2kingsfan,

got your pm, but i can't send/reply PMs from my phone so posting here. i'll get at my boy about your ? re: what they use for packaging, but no promisescuz i make it a practice to never interfere or ask about my friends' finances. hope you understand.

Rolled by there today to ship out a pair of kick. Super cool staff and thanks again for hooking it up with the 15 off. I'll be going back for sure...

I went there last week to make some photo copies and I bought a pen. I will be sure to go there for my future shipping needs.
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the positive comments and those that have rolled through. Be sure to mention Niketalk to get the 15% off! I'm usually there in the AM,but my cousins/employees know what's up. With all new businesses the beginning is real tough, especially in this economy. I strongly believe it is agreat location and it is just a matter of time.

***Restrictions on the 15% off*** livescan fingerprinting, notary services, mailboxes (I'm already giving 3 months free with 1 year) and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ground shipping (hardly any profit margin!)[/color] Everything else isfair game.

Back
Top Bottom