Opening a bag of chips and there's less than half in there Unappreciation. (pics)

Originally Posted by austing03

If you knew how chips were produced you wouldn't eat them.

Tell us
laugh.gif
I hate when people in the food industry say things like this but never go into detail.

the new 25 cent bag of doritos are a damn ripoff.. there were like 3 whole chips and maybe 5 chips worth of crumbs
waste of my quarters
smh.gif

I don't really care..how they are made as long as it doesn't taste like %*+@! But I hate it when the bag is empty, even if you feel the bag aroundmy way Lay's always seem to rob the people... On another note, someone once told me it doesn't hurt to have a little dirt in you!!!

Call the number on the back of the bag and complain. I too smell my chips when I first open them.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thats why I buy fritos. They stay stuffing their bags or so it seems.
laugh.gif
I forgot about Fritos! Making me want to hit up this onegrocery store that has a big bag of HOOPS..those chips are crack !!!!

That's why I always give a lil shake or two before I buy a bag. If I here to much movement, I know the air to chip ratio is not in my favor. But if the bagfeels a lil flat and not a lot of movement, I'm solid. Works for me 95% of the time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

definitely agree with you on that one. kinda off topic, but does anybody smell their bag of chips right when they open it? my best friend has been doing it for years and he thought everybody did it
Like fine wine, chip connoisseur
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UglyWorkz

sucks!

When I was a kid I called the number in the bag and said my bag was defectuos, it was spicy as hell, obviously it wasn't and a week later a box full of bags of chips came to my home.
laugh.gif
awesome.

Back
Top Bottom