Operation Empire State Rebellion...What's your take on this?

The hacker group 'Anonymous' has called out the Federal Reserve. Although, i admire their ambition, i don't see how they could be even remotely successful with this. 

Sorry guys no idea how to embed: 

The hacker group 'Anonymous' has called out the Federal Reserve. Although, i admire their ambition, i don't see how they could be even remotely successful with this. 

Sorry guys no idea how to embed: 

Anything that will destroy the Fed and end this governments oppressive, immoral rule is fine by me.

Anonymous.
pimp.gif

Anything that will destroy the Fed and end this governments oppressive, immoral rule is fine by me.

Anonymous.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
Not sure if srs.

End the fed = end capitalism.....market enters death spiral, America becomes the next Rome/Ancient Greece.

It's one thing to hack a private company, it's another thing to hack the government. You've gone from dealing with customer and share holder's interest to dealing with citizens and tax-payer interest.
While they are at it, these tools might as well try and hack the Pentagon. It seems like these guys are heading in that direction anyways.

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
Not sure if srs.

End the fed = end capitalism.....market enters death spiral, America becomes the next Rome/Ancient Greece.

It's one thing to hack a private company, it's another thing to hack the government. You've gone from dealing with customer and share holder's interest to dealing with citizens and tax-payer interest.
While they are at it, these tools might as well try and hack the Pentagon. It seems like these guys are heading in that direction anyways.

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
You are a *!%!!*# idiot. If the feds are down for just a day then america when be in a very very bad position. Do you live in the US?

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
You are a *!%!!*# idiot. If the feds are down for just a day then america when be in a very very bad position. Do you live in the US?

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
You are a *!@#+$% idiot. If the feds are down for just a day then america when be in a very very bad position. Do you live in the US?

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
You are a *!@#+$% idiot. If the feds are down for just a day then america when be in a very very bad position. Do you live in the US?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Anonymous.
pimp.gif

I'm saying.

Like did dude go to school?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Anonymous.
pimp.gif

I'm saying.

Like did dude go to school?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
Not sure if srs.

While they are at it, these tools might as well try and hack the Pentagon. It seems like these guys are heading in that direction 
The federal reserve is not part of the government, it is made up of private monopolies. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Anonymous.
pimp.gif
Not sure if srs.

While they are at it, these tools might as well try and hack the Pentagon. It seems like these guys are heading in that direction 
The federal reserve is not part of the government, it is made up of private monopolies. 

Back
Top Bottom