Operation Facebook? R.I.P Nov 5, 2011 ?

I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Its not going to be DDoS. There is no solid plan right now. More details will be rolling out over the coming days and weeks, but as of now the only definite is the date.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
why you trying to kill fb bro? 
frown.gif

I have to say this is not an op I'm in full agreeance with. I hate fb but I don't think it should be ruined for those who enjoy it. I feel like if people want to put their lives on the net and be used as a product, that's on them. It should not be anons place to destroy a means of communication to fight big business. But the idea of smaller networks of social media is an amazing concept to me.

But I'm telling you guys now. Get those passwords changed and hope for the best
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ sol's edit

Why stop with Facebook?  Destroy the internet and cable/telecommunications satellites too.  Let's go back to the 80's! 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

1. Go on Facebook
2. Go to Account
3. Go to Edit Friends
4. Go to Contacts.

mindbloan

theres some people that deleted from my phone a long time ago. what do.

how long had they had this?

i want to deactivate but im tryna get into fb ads right now lol.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So i gave this a try and found - The amount of numbers i have stored from my phone onto facebook is ******ed.. 657
eek.gif
.. Not once did i put my phone number on face book, im not that irresponsible.. but i think i know how they got it.. the moment i downloaded the new Facebook Mobile App on my Blackberry
embarassed.gif
.. Smh

So now i have to begin deleting -
1-100 of 657 friends

Whats funny is, they even have some numbers stored with the exact nickname i have/ had them stored as in my phone lol.. i have a few contacts listed under super head ... judy with the big booty..  liz " sucks it " ,etc...  lol if any of these chicks see my list of contacts
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

This. Someone called me after getting a number from a friend ,I never stored their number, just added em on FB but their facebook pic showed up with their number. My girl was like "Oh so you got *&^*^* Pictures in your phone now?????!!
SMH

^
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Why stop with Facebook? Destroy the internet and cable/telecommunications satellites too. Let's go back to the 80's!

im wit it..
grin.gif

btw....
Originally Posted by pftjordans

dont have an account

Feels_Good_Man563.jpg

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Ya'll think FB would be gone for good even if this were to happen?
laugh.gif

It'd be down for a couple hours, a day max.

Smh at anyone who thinks this is the end of Facebook.
someone shut down psn for a month and some weeks though 
eyes.gif

someone shut down psn for a month and some weeks though 
eyes.gif

Pretty sure Playstation shut it down after they were hacked to rebuild everything from the gound up...

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

They cannot take down Mark. Dude is a genius. I'm sure he's already tried hacking into Facebook multple times.
this.

if anon can shut down facebook, they would've invented facebook.

i doubt this is going to be a DDOS attack, Anonymous wouldn't waste their time giving Facebook the heads up if it was.

i think Anonymous knows a couple of current exploits that can bring facebook down, and is testing Facebook to see if they can find it and patch it.

Facebook also hired GeoHot iphone/ps3 hacker

Originally Posted by yayer

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

They cannot take down Mark. Dude is a genius. I'm sure he's already tried hacking into Facebook multple times.
this.

if anon can shut down facebook, they would've invented facebook.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom