operation niketalk clean up thread.... how to make it better

hmmmmm somebody is maddddddd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Kakashi

it don't even matter what you said shut yo %%# !!* up talking to me *@+!+ !!* %+@@%
indifferent.gif
Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry
embarassed.gif
jk not really.
you think you fly? or that you matter?
laugh.gif
, when i log offniketalk is the last thing i think about...and sure you can take the "cocky" approach
like you wake up every morning feeling fulfilled but the truth is it's around 6:30am and i'm up to drive my girlfriend to work. you woke up knowingyour life is complete !%#$ and worthless so "thinking" you effecting someone online emotionally makes you feel "accomplished"
laugh.gif
you're a joke "poo putt".

so go ahead and pretend and like you're unmoved by what i've said...just know deep inside next time you stare in the mirror and reflect on life what isaid was the truth and that your life isn't !%#$.
indifferent.gif

I can't say much more than what anyone else has said. But this place isn't yours to clean up. We have mods, and members with a little more'E-Respect' that have been contributing for years that deal with it just fine. If it was outta hand (which is does get a little OD sometimes) the modswill take care of it. The mods aren't computer law systems, they're people with common sense.

I agree with what you said but saying it doesn't actually help. Especially since you're one those dudes that makes threads that don't really'contribute'... like c'mon now, stop adding to the long list of mediocre threads and then I'll listen.

it don't even matter what you said shut yo %%# !!* up talking to me *@+!+ !!* %+@@%
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
jk not really.
laugh.gif
, when i log off niketalk is the last thing i think about...and sure you can take the "cocky" approach
like you wake up every morning feeling fulfilled but the truth is it's around 6:30am and i'm up to drive my girlfriend to work. you woke up knowing your life is complete !%#$ and worthless so "thinking" you effecting someone online emotionally makes you feel "accomplished"
laugh.gif

so go ahead and pretend and like you're unmoved by what i've said...just know deep inside next time you stare in the mirror and reflect on life what i said was the truth and that your life isn't !%#$.
indifferent.gif
go to bed.

Just to add something

I think original threads are a dying breed around here.

I remember when people used to post their experiences about daily life and things that provided some lulz

now when someone tries to post something semi original people a quick to knock it down with "cool story bro" and all that mess. Now we only havethese threads that go on forever about brands and sheep like conducts some peeps have

but it's still good here and there...... thus the reason Im still here on the daily

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
jk not really.
laugh.gif
, when i log off niketalk is the last thing i think about...and sure you can take the "cocky" approach
like you wake up every morning feeling fulfilled but the truth is it's around 6:30am and i'm up to drive my girlfriend to work. you woke up knowing your life is complete !%#$ and worthless so "thinking" you effecting someone online emotionally makes you feel "accomplished"
laugh.gif

so go ahead and pretend and like you're unmoved by what i've said...just know deep inside next time you stare in the mirror and reflect on life what i said was the truth and that your life isn't !%#$.
indifferent.gif

Damn. My post must have cut deep. Whatever though. You can think what you want, but I'm humble in my approach to life, and I really am unmoved by yourrant. It's just not eloquent or creative enough for me to care. But you ARE correct about me not feeling fullfilled. I dont have six 0's in my bankaccount yet. So you know, take that as the only W you've gotten in this thread.

Think of me while you're with your girlfriend
smile.gif

Oh and Korea > Japan
wink.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Whether you know it or not, you're part of the many vicious cycles that NT goes through...
Damn.
laugh.gif

Why is this dude firing shots at the NT women tho? What they do to you?

This dude Kakashi is the most sensitive niketalker. He probably made his way over here from jjb, feminine @$% dude. Always getting butt hurt when anybodydisagrees with his lame posts. "i dj'd at a hoodrat party, its gonna ruin my image," "i wish i was white," "why wont people justleave tiger woods out of the spotlight? But here let me make a thread posting all his side chicks," "im japanese if it matters."

If he's not getting cosigned, he's not happy. If niketalk is such a huge problem for you, LOG THE #$%@ OFF. You're more annoying than the peoplethat post Cool Story Bro, because at least they leave it at that. You gotta have the last word in everything, and most of your rebuttals make no sense.

Not to mention you type

like this and split your

sentences up in the weirdest fashion, yet you talk

about people being uneducated and immature.

GET A LIFE. Please do us all a favor and go back to jjb.

really, this is getting rediculous.

every post in here is 60% garbage, there's a post of a kid who obviously set up a half dozen facebook and myspace pages

just to pretend he's talking to someone's girl? this thread goes on for thirty plus pages and it's not consider "trolling", oh it's ok

as long it happens outside of niketalk. but i posted a thread and planned on posting actual pics of me and her and it gets locked after

eight replies?
smh.gif

then you have these females that are obviously dudes
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
, pretending to be female users. yet they never post pictures, videos

nor myspace/facebook pages showing their interest in niketalk. let alone invite more female friends to join. their characteristics just scream

15 year old adolescent male
indifferent.gif

may i add the annoying teenagers? you anything other one sentence replies or stonface emoticons and it's "cool story bro".

i've posted normal events like going to work, going to the gym, and buying my friends some rounds of beer on a pre-paid debit card

and kids are calling ducktales like i've made billion dollar playboy extravagant claims.

people! it's a message board, a forum...a community of users (that hopefully lead productive lives outside of the internet).

your posts are supposed to be at least 10 to 20 lines why the $%%# do you need cliff notes on 2 $+@%+$@ paragraphs?

some of you guys say that you're in college? well if you go to a decent facility i know your brain is trained to speed read 4 to 5 pages

double spaced in maybe 5 minutes.

i know as soon as this is posted i'm gonna be bombarded with stonefaces and comments from some doofy teenager that probably dropped out

of middle school and the only thing he's done since 8:30am was make some economy brand pop-tarts with large amounts of frosting on top, log

onto niketalk and take periodic breaks to play with himself until is raw and his tailbone hurts from sitting all day in a chair that smells like socks and

water buffalo vagina...that has a cam'ron themed username or some polar opposite of himself name like "shredded parmesan divincci" or "air jordan

dinero".

i never saw so many user claim to be "real" but take part is adolescent middle school antics, even though some of you are like thirty and married

with children.

lets make a community that actually has some type of integrity on a consistent basis with meaningful posts and user that can carry a discussion

with means other than "cool story bro" or one lined responses. sneaker collecting has dwendled the last couple of years and i doubt after 2010 it can

be niketalk's flag ship attraction...hell look at the showcase forum. less and less nikes.

33fcl53.jpg

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

This dude Kakashi is the most sensitive niketalker. He probably made his way over here from jjb, feminine @$% dude.
Why the %*@! do you think JJB would want him? He didn't come from there. If he soft...he just a soft !** dude on his own terms.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

This dude Kakashi is the most sensitive niketalker. He probably made his way over here from jjb, feminine @$% dude. Always getting butt hurt when anybody disagrees with his lame posts. "i dj'd at a hoodrat party, its gonna ruin my image," "i wish i was white," "why wont people just leave tiger woods out of the spotlight? But here let me make a thread posting all his side chicks," "im japanese if it matters."

If he's not getting cosigned, he's not happy. If niketalk is suge a huge problem for you, LOG THE #$%@ OFF. You're more annoying than the people that post Cool Story Bro, because at least they leave it at that. You gotta have the last word in everything, and most of your rebuttals make no sense.

Not to mention you type

like this and split your

WESLEY-LAUGHING-GIF.gif

The irony and sensitivity the OP is displaying in this thread is quite amusing
laugh.gif

It's as simple as not typing the address in the URL box, doggy...

i know as soon as this is posted i'm gonna be bombarded with stonefaces and comments from some doofy teenager that probably dropped out

of middle school and the only thing he's done since 8:30am was make some economy brand pop-tarts with large amounts of frosting on top, log

onto niketalk and take periodic breaks to play with himself until is raw and his tailbone hurts from sitting all day in a chair that smells like socks and

water buffalo vagina...that has a cam'ron themed username or some polar opposite of himself name like "shredded parmesan divincci" or "air jordan

dinero".
This is possibly one of the most descriptive paragraphs I have read on NT. This is on some Ghostface "He Stole 2 Polo Rugbys but Fthat" type steez. But OP I feel the best way for you to make the forum better, if you feel the need, is to lead by example. Contribute good topics fordiscussion, state your opinion when it is needed and don't get angry when people disagree with you. I know it's cliche to say but at the end of theday, this is just the internet.

P.S. Like somebody said before Niketalk goes in cycles. "Cool Story Bro" is hot right now. But years ago it was "We don't believe you, youneed more people"

Anyway let's lighten the mood up in this thread with a pretty lady

& a funny Gif

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Niketalk is a reflection of society. I don't think cleaning it up is possible.

really don't you picture dirty teens with baggy pants down to their ankles like it's 2002, crunchy cheeto powder on the tips of their fingers while

gripping their sidekick 2? dirty air force ones and a busted 59/50 fitted cap?

i don't see an "eilite" society of young minds in college trying to better their future, i see a thousand dirty low-life
laugh.gif
pretending they have "swag"

or their "hip" and "cool"...putting down others that try to share REAL LIFE experiences. they mess it up and scare away the users that actually

have some resources to promote niketalk like, wale, rock-deep, ben-baller..etc.
Step your grammar game up son! That whole thing was horrible.

You are clearly a troll. I see you try and cause some kind of reaction every time you post. There are a lot of college students and intelligent people on hereso what are you talking about?

really, this is getting rediculous.

every post in here is 60% garbage, there's a post of a kid who obviously set up a half dozen facebook and myspace pages

just to pretend he's talking to someone's girl? this thread goes on for thirty plus pages and it's not consider "trolling", oh it's ok

as long it happens outside of niketalk. but i posted a thread and planned on posting actual pics of me and her and it gets locked after

eight replies?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

nor myspace/facebook pages showing their interest in niketalk. let alone invite more female friends to join. their characteristics just scream

indifferent.gif

may i add the annoying teenagers? you anything other one sentence replies or stonface emoticons and it's "cool story bro".

i've posted normal events like going to work, going to the gym, and buying my friends some rounds of beer on a pre-paid debit card

and kids are calling ducktales like i've made billion dollar playboy extravagant claims.

people! it's a message board, a forum...a community of users (that hopefully lead productive lives outside of the internet).

your posts are supposed to be at least 10 to 20 lines why the $%%# do you need cliff notes on 2 $+@%+$@ paragraphs?

some of you guys say that you're in college? well if you go to a decent facility i know your brain is trained to speed read 4 to 5 pages

double spaced in maybe 5 minutes.

dinero".

i never saw so many user claim to be "real" but take part is adolescent middle school antics, even though some of you are like thirty and married

with children.

lets make a community that actually has some type of integrity on a consistent basis with meaningful posts and user that can carry a discussion

with means other than "cool story bro" or one lined responses. sneaker collecting has dwendled the last couple of years and i doubt after 2010 it can

be niketalk's flag ship attraction...hell look at the showcase forum. less and less nikes.
I should've stopped reading after that. You're upset because another thread is getting more attention then yours? Really?
indifferent.gif

Funny how you call out all of these middle schoolers and immatue NTers but that has to be one of the most childish things I've seen on here. And I'velurked since the VC III dropped (forget the exact year).

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

actually, I'm curious to know who you're speaking of. drop some names tough guy.

thytkerjobs wrote:
This dude Kakashi is the most sensitive niketalker. He probably made his way over here from jjb, feminine @$% dude. Always getting butt hurt when anybody disagrees with his lame posts. "i dj'd at a hoodrat party, its gonna ruin my image," "i wish i was white," "why wont people just leave tiger woods out of the spotlight? But here let me make a thread posting all his side chicks," "im japanese if it matters."

If he's not getting cosigned, he's not happy. If niketalk is such a huge problem for you, LOG THE #$%@ OFF. You're more annoying than the people that post Cool Story Bro, because at least they leave it at that. You gotta have the last word in everything, and most of your rebuttals make no sense.

Not to mention you type

like this and split your

That pretty much was a bullseye response.

dudes like Kakashi and DCallamerican always have a problem....just leave!

this place is gonna be what it is....

and OP is more annoying then anyone else at the moment with all these pointless threads, so look in the mirror as to where to start operation niketalk cleanup.

PaYcE!

Back
Top Bottom