opinion on Pinfield jackets, Anyone feelin them? VOL call me late IDC

Originally Posted by Skip0011

so much hate on this board its unbelievable...

i actually do like them, not my style but i think they're pretty clean

always said this man, and everyone think they a comedian.

and one thing that was made here on NT, was some always saying or giving you a late pass.. smh

this is like you missed the train by one minute sir...this winter they were piff...but round here the hood cats got on em

so next winter its over...so save your cash

Jacket looks dope, makes those bubble type jackets more fashionable plus I heard they're slimmer than the usual which is good

thats what they called, honestly if i rock that they would think im trying to be "black" in my school, thats what all the other spanish kids are being told in my school for rocking RL, i know its wrong, its clean, i would like it if it was blue paid better

^where do you live
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

If you don't wanna wear what other hood dudes wear don't mess wit em. Since Fab and Juelz got em on, the hood will follow soon.
i seen MAAAAAD harlem dudes rocking these 2 winters ago....and they still doing it wit da ugg boots & trus, fresh u behind da curve
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Monclers are tired as well.

Well not in my opinion i been wearing my black joint for the past 2 winters. Still keeps me warm and looks nice with all my fits

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by aceofjays

If you don't wanna wear what other hood dudes wear don't mess wit em. Since Fab and Juelz got em on, the hood will follow soon.
i seen MAAAAAD harlem dudes rocking these 2 winters ago....and they still doing it wit da ugg boots & trus, fresh u behind da curve
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 hahah ninja, i didn't know the name of this jacket until about 2 months ago.. late passssssss

the way plaid is right now, I'm sure it'll one of those things that get looked down upon once next winter comes.  But you'll probably not care

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Monclers are tired as well.
Nah the only ones that are tired are the shiny ones. Best believe if I can cop one that you see out in Aspen, I'd be on it.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Skip0011

so much hate on this board its unbelievable...

i actually do like them, not my style but i think they're pretty clean

always said this man, and everyone think they a comedian.

and one thing that was made here on NT, was some always saying or giving you a late pass.. smh

why you breathing so hard

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

smh.gif
, i knew some comidians would come in here and say something silly like..

you like it cuz celebs are wearing it, influences of celebs, trends of celebs and ETC..

i was just givin some worn pics also.. lol geesh everyone on Nt is a comdian now.. SMH..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, bruh
alien.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif

you like it cuz celebs are wearing it, influences of celebs, trends of celebs and ETC..

i was just givin some worn pics also.. lol geesh everyone on Nt is a comdian now.. SMH..
Damn, bruh
alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, just gonna laugh this one off, whenever people mis spell words i usaully keep it to myself. OMG i mis spelled a word
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Frische Produkte wrote:

smh.gif

Damn, bruh
alien.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom