Opinions Needed Vol. Automobiles (Updated, G37 eliminated)

Well I know my PF Chang thread went extremely well.
grin.gif

Since I am looking for a new car...

...I would like to know if anyone have ever driven/owned:

Cadillac CTS

Infiniti G37

Acura TL

Thanks in advance.

Acura TL's are very nice. My girl had one and we loved it. Smooth luxury. Gas mileage is good. Has some power. Very good vehicle. Can't vouch for the others.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

If you want a coupe cop the G35, if you want a sedan go for the TL

I was aiming for the Sedan version of the G35...but the TL has been on my mind for the last week,smh.

damn NT is something else
laugh.gif
grin.gif

imma post PICS of all 3

2009-acura-tl-pictures.jpg

da caddy..and its really no contest.

all 3 are really good cars.

i would only recommend the CTS if it's one of the newer models. pops has an older one (03) & it's great, very little maintenance issues but the other 2 are better if they're older.

G35 sedan is really nice, the TL too. idk which one is better with maintenance, but both seem quite reliable.

Depends on what years your looking to get, new CTS is clean as hell, not a big fan of the older ones. Now the TL, i like the older ones but the new redesign looks like doo doo. G35 i'm guessing your looking at an older one considering the G37 took over.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Depends on what years your looking to get, new CTS is clean as hell, not a big fan of the older ones. Now the TL, i like the older ones but the new redesign looks like doo doo. G35 i'm guessing your looking at an older one considering the G37 took over.

I am looking for any 08-09 of each version.

And I like the new design of the TL.

Also,the G37 Sedan was what I meant.

Well the G37 has been eliminated.

I am down to three choices now:

2009 Grey Acura TL (Technology) with 11000 Miles - $31888 Prev Owner: Apart of a Corporate Fleet here in Washington State,whatever that means.

2008 White Cadillac STS with 23000 Miles - $30919 Prev Owner: Leased in West Hills,Cali (Anyone familiar with demo of location)???

2009 Grey Cadillac STS with 12000 Miles - $28977 Prev Owner: Rental

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Well the G37 has been eliminated.

I am down to three choices now:

2009 Grey Acura TL (Technology) with 11000 Miles - $31888 Prev Owner: Apart of a Corporate Fleet here in Washington State,whatever that means.

2008 White Cadillac STS with 23000 Miles - $30919 Prev Owner: Leased in West Hills,Cali (Anyone familiar with demo of location)???

2009 Grey Cadillac STS with 12000 Miles - $28977 Prev Owner: Rental
I'd go with the TL just based on the past ownership. I would never buy a rental/leased car. Even though the choices you posted had low miles, there's still a big possibility the cars were abused.

Ive driven a 07 CTS-V and that thing was a beast. 400hp six speed it was so damn nice. Buy one

Back
Top Bottom