Opinions on 2003 White Cement III.

On point. The leather and shape was proper IMO. Not as good as OGs or '94s or even '01s but better than CDP 3s.

i think they are kinda crappy but i bought them last year so they were already 5 years old.the leather feels kinda cheap and thin.and then as always with the3s the paint chips a lil.

Those were/ are very nice! They can be bought a lil be and restored, seemed to have "thicker leather" or better quality then
ohwell.gif

Ofcourse the jumpman pisses me off but it is one of the last if not the last well made retro that JB has come out with.

154524078.jpg

wink.gif

ha.. im actually wearing mine right now.... leather quality is waaaaaaay better than the fire reds and all the recent 3s that were released. still wish idoubled up on this release!

What about the cushioning??.... i hope they arent hard like the retro IVs. I liked how the retro Vs felt though.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought. I just picked up a pair that are in great condition, but was on the fence as to whether they had betterquality leather than my '07 Fire Red III's. I gave them a good cleaning tonight, so I will have to take another look after they are completely dry. Ican say that the tumbled leather on my '99 Columbia IV's is a nicer, softer material, but I am just glad to finally have white cement III's!

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

they are good but they will be forgotten later this year
Are they dropping this year? I remember something about a slam dunk package, but I thought that pack got yanked.

still DS in my closet since 4/19/03. i say this in EVERY thread, it's so funny how people are saying these are good quality now. everyone was crying overhow the quality on these sucked, and yes i guess in 2003 standards they were the military 4's of the batch. excess gluing, seemed like shoes were rushed,uneven elephant print, uneven tongue, etc. but definately compared to the garbage coming out recently, yes i guess they are "good quality". luckily igot one of the perfect pairs, absolutely flawless.

as far as comfort, very comfortable. i've owned like 3-4 pairs total, i wish i had a pair i could wear now. just be warned, they will crease like crazysince thats what most people care about on here. (toebox and the side of the shoe)

Back
Top Bottom