Opinions on 2003 White Cement III.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

they are good but they will be forgotten later this year
i hate u and the other hinters.
frown.gif

are u sayin jb is gonna bless?

lmao its all good homie. you know i have to stay in the depths, besides very few pay attention to me. I have respect for everyone on here, and with that beingsaid i have to respect the situation that allows me to throw hints that pisses some off. speaking of pissing off, it hasnt even started yet, but whether it bein this thread or the one that will be started for the situation, i will be there once the fusion......um i mean *#@t hits the fan!!!

The white/cement III from 03 was a great well made shoe. Same mold as the 01 III's, same leather, midsole, and comfort. Was the last year JB used realleather. Any III after this was pure trash. Of course Im a Nike Air Head, but that shoe was done well, with the right materials.

crack....Probably my second favorite pair of Js out of the whole Jordan line..

wore mine today
grin.gif

1zbghhh.jpg

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i say this in EVERY thread, it's so funny how people are saying these are good quality now. everyone was crying over how the quality on these sucked, and yes i guess in 2003 standards they were the military 4's of the batch. excess gluing, seemed like shoes were rushed, uneven elephant print, uneven tongue, etc.
i find it funny as well, most cry/ complain then when they become tomorrows grails or sought after shoe everyone will start praising them likethey never had no dislike for the shoe/materials

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i say this in EVERY thread, it's so funny how people are saying these are good quality now. everyone was crying over how the quality on these sucked, and yes i guess in 2003 standards they were the military 4's of the batch. excess gluing, seemed like shoes were rushed, uneven elephant print, uneven tongue, etc.
i find it funny as well, most cry/ complain then when they become tomorrows grails or sought after shoe everyone will start praising them like they never had no dislike for the shoe/materials

Sorry, anything in 06 will always be crap. The 03 Cements were the same quality in my eyes as the 01's. However the fire red III retros sucked, andnothing will ever be as bad as the military IV, or the fire Red IV.

whats crazy about them white cements and true blue 3's they have the jumpman in the back heel and not NIKE AIR and no 1 hardly complains, now people seethe jumpman on the heels of fire red 3's, mar's 4's cdp 3,4's etc ya get where im going with this and than ya whine and cry about it.

look at re-sellers price on white cement and TB they go way over retail price

Back
Top Bottom