Opinions on the Jordan Columbia XI

I've seen many people have the Jordan XI as a favorite shoe and a lot of people rockin that shoe. I've seen people rockin the Spacejam CW,BredCW,Coolgrey CW,etc... but not much rockin the Columbia CW.What are your opinions on the Columbia XIs because I want to get a pair of 11s and possible in theColumbia CW. Any opinons? Should I cop them?

Columbia's are definitely popular but their problem is the yellowing of the patent leather since they are 8 year old sneakers. There is no way to reversethat yellowing and combined with the inevitable yellowing of the soles, the shoe goes to yellow. Too bad we dont get blue icey soles like the OGAll-Star's.

Cop what you like. You spend your own, hard earned cash. Don't worry about what others think on your choices.

Personally, Columbias are ok. ALL other colorways are better.

i personally love columbia's but its hard to find a decent pair in your size that doesnt either have yellow soles or yellow patent leather. there defappreciated in my eyes though.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

My favorite XI of all time.
i agree. you can't go wrong with them at all. got 3 pairs. a beater pair to rock, one still vnds, and the other to mow my yard with cuzthey're yellowed to death. so under appreciated imo.

i love to rock mine but the patent leather is just to yellowed i dont mind the yellow sole though,

I think the Colombias are nice, imo the 4th best. Only because the fact they yellow bad!

If they drop now im sure they'll yellow in lese then 2 yrs.

I have two pair. While they are nice, keep in mind they are 8 years old, and a straight dirt magnet for being so damn white. Personally, I like my jordans alittle scuffed and rugged, and these XIs are doing just fine keeping up with my aggressive play.
smile.gif

no opinions here just facts . columbias= absolute fire. my grandpa bought me my first pair of air jordans and they were og columbias. i had to beg him but hefinally gave in. columbias will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. thanks GP. I miss you.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Columbia's are definitely popular but their problem is the yellowing of the patent leather since they are 8 year old sneakers. There is no way to reverse that yellowing and combined with the inevitable yellowing of the soles, the shoe goes to yellow. Too bad we dont get blue icey soles like the OG All-Star's.

Exackly. And despite what sooo many people want, retroing them will only degrade the quality even more making the yellowing occur faster and worse.

Columbia's are better than all the XIs except the Concords.

Breds have the red sole
Spacejams are overhyped
Nvr liked the CG

Space Jams, Black/Reds, Concords, Cool Greys > Columbias

Citrus > Columbias

Columbias > I.E's, Zens, Women's Metallic Silver c/w, Red Patent Lows, Caro Patent Lows

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom