Opinions on Unauthorized or GM Sneakers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the beef is not the fake shoes but the people trying to pass them off as real.

So if someone bought some replica solar reds or grey yeezy 2 you would rather them come out and say yo these fake but I'm fly tho.

Resellers, bots, fiends that stay in line for weeks are killing the game or beating a dead horse. So I personally understand people frustration if they can't get sneakers because they too are enthusiast so they resort to getting replicas.

That's like saying a car enthusiast who changes the engine on a 86 camero is not a true car enthusiast because he didn't restore the car with the original engine or could afford the marked up 86 engine.

I saw a dude saying people who buy replicas are broke, as opposed to going on eBay paying triple sometimes quadruple the prices.

To me it means nothing like I said I get my kicks in base, they just come a month late cause I'm stationed in England. I just didn't agree with the jabs for something so minuscule
the beef is people spreading misinformation. people have have the right to buy and where what they want. its when lies and misinformation get out there that starts to mess things up for the ENTIRE community.You rock fake shoe? fine. But dont go on youtube and forums and blogs and spread this narrative that these are coming right out of nike factories as nike shoes and that theyre the same shoes as you buy from foot locker because theyre not. Thats the beef. This is no longer something that can be debated because we KNOW that theyre fake, we know that theyre not coming from the same factories. So why spread that false information? because it makes them feel better? because they make money off of poeple who believe that narrative? Thats the beef.

your car comparison is wrong because modifying something that is authentic still makes it authentic. customizing an authentic shoe still makes it an authentic shoe. picking up a rock and painting it gold does not make it gold, whether you can afford real gold or not. resellers have been around just as long as the sneakers have been popular. if you cant adapt to whats going on then pick a new hobby. you dont have to justify to anyone why you buy what you buy, just dont try and spread false information because when you do it on a sneaker forum you will get checked for it

awful lot of assumptions goin on

What do you think is an assumption? The people than run these factories are readily available to be contacted. There are a couple of subs on reddit where factory website owners actually come on the site and ask people for input on how they can make the shoes better and look more authentic, which shoes they would like to see next etc. you don't have to take it from me you can literally talk to these people yourself and they will admit to everything. Idk if you remember months back when fake education got a whole bunch of videos inside the factory making fakes like it was something special. I actually got in contact with the person running that site. They use those videos as advertisement to show they can make any shoe. Space Jams being made right next to Yeezy boosts and black grape 5s. Again you don't have to take my word for it, all this info is online.

Lmao I mean you never truly know if they come from the same Nike factories js.

Not the same factories.

awful lot of assumptions goin on

What do you think is an assumption? The people than run these factories are readily available to be contacted. There are a couple of subs on reddit where factory website owners actually come on the site and ask people for input on how they can make the shoes better and look more authentic, which shoes they would like to see next etc. you don't have to take it from me you can literally talk to these people yourself and they will admit to everything. Idk if you remember months back when fake education got a whole bunch of videos inside the factory making fakes like it was something special. I actually got in contact with the person running that site. They use those videos as advertisement to show they can make any shoe. Space Jams being made right next to Yeezy boosts and black grape 5s. Again you don't have to take my word for it, all this info is online.

Lmao I mean you never truly know if they come from the same Nike factories js.

Not the same factories.
.... wasnt talking about you bud smh

same guy you quoted

.... wasnt talking about you bud smh

same guy you quoted

My bad lol well he can get a good read out of that too
lol you should already know man, over a year ago when I got into this I didn't believe that crap. I'd tell people that gms were straight fakes and no grey area. even had ijapino say the argument was up in the air. Couldn't believe it

it's like the same thing they try to pull with fake jewelry, that the diamonds are "lab made and are just as good"
put they're just cz's

snake oil, that's all this **** is

lol you should already know man, over a year ago when I got into this I didn't believe that crap. I'd tell people that gms were straight fakes and no grey area. even had ijapino say the argument was up in the air. Couldn't believe it

it's like the same thing they try to pull with fake jewelry, that the diamonds are "lab made and are just as good"
put they're just cz's

snake oil, that's all this **** is
Truth. I was on the other side for a while in the beginning, but after doing research it's clear that there's nothing real about them. But obviously there's still a few "there's no way to tell they're not made in Nike factory" a** peoole

the beef is people spreading misinformation. people have have the right to buy and where what they want. its when lies and misinformation get out there that starts to mess things up for the ENTIRE community.You rock fake shoe? fine. But dont go on youtube and forums and blogs and spread this narrative that these are coming right out of nike factories as nike shoes and that theyre the same shoes as you buy from foot locker because theyre not. Thats the beef. This is no longer something that can be debated because we KNOW that theyre fake, we know that theyre not coming from the same factories. So why spread that false information? because it makes them feel better? because they make money off of poeple who believe that narrative? Thats the beef.

your car comparison is wrong because modifying something that is authentic still makes it authentic. customizing an authentic shoe still makes it an authentic shoe. picking up a rock and painting it gold does not make it gold, whether you can afford real gold or not. resellers have been around just as long as the sneakers have been popular. if you cant adapt to whats going on then pick a new hobby. you dont have to justify to anyone why you buy what you buy, just dont try and spread false information because when you do it on a sneaker forum you will get checked for it
I agree, and just to add to it, Nike doesn't own any factories, they are leased out. 

I agree, and just to add to it, Nike doesn't own any factories, they are leased out. 
yeah i know that but people take that as "oh nike doesnt own the place, they have no idea whats going on in those factories" False. You think that nike doesn't have a corporate office? to think that people actually believe that people from nike doesnt have eyes and ears on its products as theyre being made is ridiculous. People may think nike isnt doing anything to stop counterfeiting but theres a reason after all this time we still cant get a perfect replica of a jordan 1 or the yeezy 2. 

Last edited:
im sure they have nike people there constantly. I am sure Nike has a list of expectations and regulations that the factory has to follow, or they can lose their business.

im sure they have nike people there constantly. I am sure Nike has a list of expectations and regulations that the factory has to follow, or they can lose their business.
exactly, but people will twist things to fit their narrative. a lot of youtubers like asneakerlife and DJdelz and such make money of people being kept in the dark about because bring a first look at shoes gets a lot of attention and views and such. they would love for us to believe they legitimately get stuff early

exactly, but people will twist things to fit their narrative. a lot of youtubers like asneakerlife and DJdelz and such make money of people being kept in the dark about because bring a first look at shoes gets a lot of attention and views and such. they would love for us to believe they legitimately get stuff early
asneakerlife also sells fakes, I've got pics of instagram testimonials and he even had a video of gamma 12s with PL lol

asneakerlife also sells fakes, I've got pics of instagram testimonials and he even had a video of gamma 12s with PL lol
he's got fakes of the new 11s in one of his most recent video. dudes a clown. but when you call him out on it he says "these are early release so nike can decide to change it at any point now" thats what he said when he first put out a video of the columbia 4s that had the jumpman on the back with the wrong color.

yeah cause nike pumps out hundreds of size runs of shoes before they finalize the design 
mean.gif
 and his youtube followers eat it up

the utter problem with the whole debate is not the fact that people support UA models of shoes, it is honestly all of these supposed "sneaker heads" who claim to know the world up and down about something but can't get simple facts straight and continue to say, "Nike's factories". Nike doesn't own factories, they contract them, secondly it's China, you honestly think they could care less about a contract they know they have regardless of the actions they make before or after Nike is there. Nike isn't going to up and buy itself factories and start making shoes out of them, even though that would fix the UA's (fakes) being highly close to retail authentic pairs. now having said this, another reason the argument continues is because every time a person who has UA's attempts to make a simple statement that they are well constructed and are made out of similar materials, which is merely opinion, the entire community of "sneaker heads" blows up and comes back with all these supposed facts. lastly, how about all of you sneaker heads look into the fact that you can only get 100% authentic pairs in the United States of America, if you buy abroad, no matter how good the shoes look or how close if not better they are than the retails that you own they arent going be "100% authentic USA graded" so foh until you are prepared to and have stood outside an international shoe store and tell everyone that their shoes are fake.

the utter problem with the whole debate is not the fact that people support UA models of shoes, it is honestly all of these supposed "sneaker heads" who claim to know the world up and down about something but can't get simple facts straight and continue to say, "Nike's factories". Nike doesn't own factories, they contract them, secondly it's China, you honestly think they could care less about a contract they know they have regardless of the actions they make before or after Nike is there. Nike isn't going to up and buy itself factories and start making shoes out of them, even though that would fix the UA's (fakes) being highly close to retail authentic pairs. now having said this, another reason the argument continues is because every time a person who has UA's attempts to make a simple statement that they are well constructed and are made out of similar materials, which is merely opinion, the entire community of "sneaker heads" blows up and comes back with all these supposed facts. lastly, how about all of you sneaker heads look into the fact that you can only get 100% authentic pairs in the United States of America, if you buy abroad, no matter how good the shoes look or how close if not better they are than the retails that you own they arent going be "100% authentic USA graded" so foh until you are prepared to and have stood outside an international shoe store and tell everyone that their shoes are fake.
Where are you seeing sneakerheads claim any of this? Not on NikeTalk. The general consensus here is that 1. Unauthorized shoes are high quality fakes, not made in the same factories as retail shoes. There are specific seperate factories set up for counterfeiting goods and they're not brand specific. 2. Nike contracts factories to produce their shoes, that's common knowledge 3. You can get authentic shoes all over the world from RETAIL LOCATIONS. There Nike towns, footlockers, Adidas stores across the world just like in the US, idk where you picked up this info that authenticity is tied to being sold in the US.

I'm just going to quote what I've said in the past cause your point has been made before and addressed more than once. No need to make an account just to say that.
The people that run these factories are readily available to be contacted. There are a couple of subs on reddit where factory website owners actually come on the site and ask people for input on how they can make the shoes better and look more authentic, which shoes they would like to see next etc. you don't have to take it from me you can literally talk to these people yourself and they will admit to everything. Idk if you remember months back when fake education got a whole bunch of videos inside the factory making fakes like it was something special. I actually got in contact with the person running that site. They use those videos as advertisement to show they can make any shoe. Space Jams being made right next to Yeezy boosts and black grape 5s. Again you don't have to take my word for it, all this info is online.
Not the same factories.

yeah i know that but people take that as "oh nike doesnt own the place, they have no idea whats going on in those factories" False. You think that nike doesn't have a corporate office? to think that people actually believe that people from nike doesnt have eyes and ears on its products as theyre being made is ridiculous. People may think nike isnt doing anything to stop counterfeiting but theres a reason after all this time we still cant get a perfect replica of a jordan 1 or the yeezy 2. 

Read up on this especially the last page. Someone like you pops up every few months. http://niketalk.com/t/602469/grey-m...-mature-rules-on-pg-1-please-read-before/1500

Last edited:
Personally I don't see a problem with anyone wearing fakes. Let them rock whatever the hell they want to rock. I would never call anyone else out, because I have decent manners. What do you accomplish for trying to make someone feel like an idiot? (Now selling them as retails is another thing, I'd call them out then)

However, there is a defined line between fakes and authentics. How else are you gonna tell the shoes are made in the same factory? You're buying fakes because you don't want to look in the resell market. You're not buying them because they have a 0.1% chance they might be made in the same factory.

If I were to buy fakes, it would be to avoid resell. It's that simple. Pay less for something that looks almost the same. I can see where you're coming from. However, don't tell people you got them from an authentic source, as most of the time they aren't even made in the same factory. You can't prove that,no matter how close they look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom