Oprah's Disgusting Excuse for a father is helping a writer with a tell-all book about Oprah SMGDH

Joined May 25, 2008
Lol @ "Gayle is nothing but a street heifer"

But this is not a good look on Oprah. Bad father or not, It would cost nothing for her to take care of this dude and pay him to keep his mouth shut.

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Oprah is beyond classy and I have no doubt that she will handle this in the best possible way.

And at the end of the day... She's Oprah, who's side will people be on.

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Lol @ "Gayle is nothing but a street heifer"

But this is not a good look on Oprah. Bad father or not, It would cost nothing for her to take care of this dude and pay him to keep his mouth shut.
or...have him "handled"

Joined Nov 18, 2007
im pretty sure Oprah has him set even though they might hate eachother, or is he really broke LMAO

that would be a G move

Joined Apr 1, 2009
idc if the book is 100% true or not.
at the end of the day she's still Oprah and Oprah can do no wrong

Joined Jan 20, 2006
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

im pretty sure Oprah has him set even though they might hate eachother, or is he really broke LMAO

that would be a G move

I'm sure she has her reasons.

Joined Nov 22, 2007
lmao this is like a pebble on the airstrip to oprah... ain't gonna make no nevermind, she's still gonna be eating, and he'll be broke again in a couple months.

Joined Apr 22, 2002
Well what if he is telling the truth?
  So what if he is...basically he said...Oprah's all about self, Gayle is the reason, and she doesn't believe in god anymore...
 ummmmm yeeeeeeah and the problem is?  If that's the worst of this "tell all" Ms. Kelly wasted her time.  I can see Oprah now reading this like
 "dang, [Jay-Z Voice] Can I live [Jay-Z Voice]...Gayle, throw another bag of money on the fire." 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now