Oprah's Disgusting Excuse for a father is helping a writer with a tell-all book about Oprah SMGDH

Here are some pics of her so-called father and some quotes from the book....the pics are from mediatakout but this is a real book that's really going to be published
smh.gif

1271163346oprah_snitch.jpg
1271163348oprah_snitch1.jpg
1271163349oprah_snitch2.jpg
1271163350oprah_snitch3.jpg

links to articles on this garbage:
http://www.nydailynews.co...uthorized_biography.html
http://www.foxnews.com/en...rah-winfrey-hidden-life/

Lol @ "Gayle is nothing but a street heifer"

But this is not a good look on Oprah. Bad father or not, It would cost nothing for her to take care of this dude and pay him to keep his mouth shut.

Oprah is beyond classy and I have no doubt that she will handle this in the best possible way.

And at the end of the day... She's Oprah, who's side will people be on.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Lol @ "Gayle is nothing but a street heifer"

But this is not a good look on Oprah. Bad father or not, It would cost nothing for her to take care of this dude and pay him to keep his mouth shut.

or...have him "handled"
wink.gif

im pretty sure Oprah has him set even though they might hate eachother, or is he really broke LMAO

that would be a G move

idc if the book is 100% true or not.
at the end of the day she's still Oprah and Oprah can do no wrong

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

im pretty sure Oprah has him set even though they might hate eachother, or is he really broke LMAO

that would be a G move

I'm sure she has her reasons.

lmao this is like a pebble on the airstrip to oprah... ain't gonna make no nevermind, she's still gonna be eating, and he'll be broke again in a couple months.

Well what if he is telling the truth?
  So what if he is...basically he said...Oprah's all about self, Gayle is the reason, and she doesn't believe in god anymore...
nerd.gif
 ummmmm yeeeeeeah and the problem is?  If that's the worst of this "tell all" Ms. Kelly wasted her time.  I can see Oprah now reading this like
smh.gif
 "dang, [Jay-Z Voice] Can I live [Jay-Z Voice]...Gayle, throw another bag of money on the fire." 

Back
Top Bottom