Oran Juice "The Rain" Appreciation Post vol Cornflakes w/o the Milk!!

Joined Jan 30, 2007

Classic.

Too many quotables.

"I gave you things you couldn't even pronounce"

Joined Sep 21, 2009
I never knew Orange Juice was signed to Def Jam til a couple years ago..ya I missed you so much I followed you today....

Joined Feb 17, 2006
"I was gonna straight blast both of you but i chilled i didnt wana mess up this $3700 Lynx Coat "

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I never knew Orange Juice was signed to Def Jam til a couple years ago..ya I missed you so much I followed you today....
Only reason I know this song was my mom had the silver 4 disc 10 year Def Jam Greatest Hits joint. Heard this and knew it was a hit

Joined Oct 1, 2009
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

this part had me dying......silly rabbit, tricks are made for kids 
Dude dismissed her in PJs.....My Man

Joined Feb 22, 2008
You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This is my world. You're just a squirrel trying to get a nut! Now get on outta here. Scat! Don't touch that coat...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now