ordering from lids online?

what are the chances that if I order a hat from lids that it might get bent/smashed in? everytime I go there they don't have any of the hats I want but when I go online that have nice ones.

have any of you ordered from them online?

They come in boxes, so you're good.

pimp.gif

It's been many years since I've ordered from lids.com, but every time I did...they came boxed and hats were in perfect condition.

i used to work for that cheap crappy company.

they box the stuff up good though so your order will come in good.

put this in where it says enter your passport card number 2005641747 so you can get 20% off.

I appreciate it a lot guys
pimp.gif
starting school in march so I gotta grab me a couple fitteds
pimp.gif
good looking out

oh yeah, last hat I bought was a 71/2 fitted marlins hat but it was the older style and it was way too snug, but I have a newer 7 1/2 white sox hat that fits perfect, should I stay with 7 1/2 or go up a size? is 7 5/8 that much of a difference?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i used to work for that cheap crappy company.

they box the stuff up good though so your order will come in good.

put this in where it says enter your passport card number 2005641747 so you can get 20% off.
or use the code 25OFFBDAYFEB and get 25% off
happy.gif

what are they like B grade hats that they send out? every hat i order from them never fits right. its either too small, or too big.

every hat fits different, even if its the same size, so i would not suggest getting them online.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

what are they like B grade hats that they send out? every hat i order from them never fits right. its either too small, or too big.

there not b grade hats,  alot of new era hats are hand made especially the wool made hats so they tend to not all fit the same.  thats why when it comes to hats its better to just buy in the store so you can try them on til you get the right fit.  whenever i order online i usually buy a size bigger when ordering hats that are made of wool just to play it safe since wool hats can shrink after a few wears.

so if the last hat I bought was 7 1/2 and it is too snug for me even when I have my head shaved then I should probably play it safe and go up 1 size right? especially since I'm ordering online

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

so if the last hat I bought was 7 1/2 and it is too snug for me even when I have my head shaved then I should probably play it safe and go up 1 size right? especially since I'm ordering online

I just emailed them and told them to switch my order to 7 1/2, I think 7 5/8 would be too big and I'm not trying to look like this guy...

Back
Top Bottom